Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I feel like I need a written history here to understand how we got to this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

How's this guy feel about Chris Webber.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

Dude, you're too good of a fan for this team. :smith:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Does Curry have even close to the same passing skill and court vision that Nash did, because honestly, I don't think so and am siding with Daltos here.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

That was kinda the beginning of the end of the Lakers as champion contenders, though.

Also, best loving year ever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Rick posted:

There are worse things than King's basketball, like Pacer's basketball and college basketball.

Weird way to spell "Spurs basketball, because gently caress the Spurs."

College basketball owns.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

someone change this guys name to Probably Magic Johnson

The Sacramento Kings' trade for Buddy Hied puts them in position to be a contender in the Western Conference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Rick posted:

I don't even enjoy the team I cheer for if I'm honest (Arizona). I do like watching Kansas though much to my surprise.

Thanks, buddy. :)

In all perfect honesty, all college sports are mired by incredibly bad reffing and terrible lack of parity, but the pageantry can't be beat and you kinda suffer all the obnoxious negative elements just to enjoy that bit of drama. Having said that, it's amazing how good the NBA has gotten, though NCAA has come a long way from what I saw in the early 2000s, which was a bunch of dogshit time-wasting.

This is pertinent because Vivek has college basketball poisoning, only way to explain this Buddy fixation now.

• Locked thread