Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nm posted:

Is he the "if you don't like that you don't like [kings] basketball" guy or was that the other guy?

The former. The later is the goofy guy who comes up with odd-ball nicknames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The fact that it's top 1 protection for so long makes me think Dell Demps was just screwing with Vlade for the hell of it
https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/834525337513975809

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hahahahahaha
https://twitter.com/SeanCunningham/status/834587979020541952

Hahahahahaha

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

PrinceRandom posted:

I think this obsession goes beyond basketball

Obsession 3.0

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

Are you sure? People praised the Warriors when they backed out of an agreed trade for Amare with the Suns for the pick and Amare was still good back then.

I thought he'd be Quincy Doubt v.II and be a bad pairing for Kevin Martin but I never know what I'm talking about.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

MourningView posted:

Curry was awesome right away in college, Hield was trash as a freshman and then pretty good but kinda inefficient as a sophomore and junior before exploding his last season when he was one of the oldest guys on the court every game

Age ain't nothing but a number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Things happen a little slower in the Midwest.

• Locked thread