Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:rip: The Pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

It's Papagiannis Time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The only thing that would have made this more of a fleecing is if Dell Demps made them sign his son Tre from the Belgian SCOOOOOORRREEEE League

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i hope someone plays the welcome back kotter music for Tyreke

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

you deserve, at the very least, to be allowed to take apart that parking lot robot with your bare hands

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wrong!!! is lie!!!

(i hope you people appreciate that i yelled papagiannis style heckles at bender's brother who plays for maryland about how he was too soft for big ten 2017)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please bulls pick up galloway and launch canaan into the sun

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

maybe vlade thought he could only trade a player to his immediate physical location

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Spoeank posted:

My wife got me tickets to the Kings game next Saturday for my birthday and I don't have the heart to tell her I have zero interest in driving 2 hours to see this poo poo show:(

it's a pretty sweet deal if you already own a tyreke evans jersey

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

quote:

League insiders say the appointment was, for all intents and purposes, an edict of then-NBA commissioner David Stern (the listed address for the new Golden 1 Center is 500 "David J. Stern Walk"), though the league maintains that partnership agreements are drawn up by the ownership group itself. Sources say that Ranadive lobbied heavily for Stern's favor, citing his experience as a minority owner of the Warriors and touting an "NBA 3.0" platform that promised to transform the Kings into a global, digitally integrated force.

NBA 3.0

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

well, the bulls have identified the one NBA team that might be dumb enough to trade for doug mcdermott

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kings should trade for derrick rose

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please post it when it comes out, vivek sounds like the platonic ideal of gladwell-rear end tech nincompoopery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

vivek is the lamest wad, imagine taking a picture of him and being forced to make the hang loose sign with him

• Locked thread