Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi

by Smythe
TINY DOODLE PROBATION STATION IS HERE!!!! :vince:

:3: So get ready to :justpost: for some tiny doodles! You already kinda know what I do (tiny animals doing cute things and not much else!!!!)

take note though: I will be scanning in the doodles at school as I don't have a camera that takes clear photos of such small things! this means i'll be scanning them in all together and doing the probes as a batch late night my time (usually after 9pm PST) and it may only be 2-3 times a week! So get ready for surprises!

Want something specific? Keep the description cute and simple (mouse, wearing scarf, waiting for bus) (cat, wearing a tie drinking coffee) - I also draw these pretty dang tiny (rarely larger than a quarter at most), AND rules say I have to keep images avatar sized. So basically the more simple the better I can make it turn out! :D Want a wild card?? Just post nonsense and I'll still doodle you up something fresh!

Post something I can't do or find inappropriate? (Cute animals dont' do drugs and drink i keep it all to myself >: D lol maybe ghosts do) you'll still probably get a wildcard doodle unless you said something really terrible and stupid!!!!

Finally - if thread is closed its because I need to catch up, I'll reopen and bump whenever I do :D

Also examples if you have no idea what the h*ck is going on here:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
*puts a ton of notes and byobber names in sketchbook*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe
whew :) Ok i should have every request above this post done!

I'm scanning/preparing them now, will probe you all later tonight!

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
Now is a good time to start requesting again for the next batch :D I'm looking at YOU people who haven't yet.

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

Mariana Horchata posted:

is it ok if i use mine off the forums as a new profile pic for my spotify, google acct, or something like that? I really really like it and it would be perfectly suited for such use beyond a hot prob...

Yah. :3:

Soapybeard: yours was really fun :D

Rushi

by Smythe

Manifisto posted:

thank you so much!! this looks amazing, the leper's colony looks amazing, everything is amazing.

did you by any chance scan a higher-resolution version? or is this the resolution you scanned?

Yah I'll send you a pm of the largest I got when get home :3:

Rushi

by Smythe
get in on the 2nd batch while you still can guys! :) Probably going to scan Saturday, maaaaaaaybe Friday.

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
I've got most of yours done already :) but can't scan until Monday at the earliest :( sorry guys I used all the open labs/studios time at school today doing actually work :( :(

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
Here are all the ones from the 2nd wave! I didn't email myself a page I scanned :) so some of you gotta wait I'm so fr*ckin' sorry :(. I can accept more from people who haven't gotten one!

Rushi fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Feb 28, 2017

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
From today's mini wave~ more coming this week!

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

Hugh Malone posted:

not probated yet should I report issue or continu?e

yours is actually in my sketchbook with your name under it waiting for me to use a scanner tomorrow or friday :3:

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
also everyone is being cute and nice :3:

so pretty much unless you got a reply/pm from me saying i can't do yours or something was up (which nobody has right now) i'm working on yours just I gotta do it in slow batches right now :) I do the probations late at night each wave at around 10pm+ PST ~just a reminder~

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Dear Rushi,
Please could I request a tuxedo cat wearing a gas mask?

If the cat could have a big cake nearby it would be perfect.

These doodles are all super cute, thank you.

hmmm I'll try my hardest...tux cats are super dark but I got a few things to try~

oh wait if hes wearing a gas mask i guess the point is semi-moot

should probably delete this reply but *presses button*

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

ahhhhh I was locked out of the room with the scanner! don't worry i'll be going soon, I'll probe you asap ;D

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
everyones scanned in and ready to be probed tonight >: )

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
A bunch of people were probated :D

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
so everyone knows this is the last week I'll be doing these batches (I'll have a new camera in April) so if you haven't gotten one time to get on it :D

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
whew ok O: if i'm still ik tonight (my time is almost over :3: ) i'll get ur probes in, otherwise i'll still post ur doodles and ask if someone can help probe !! :D

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
I didn't have my buttons when I got home but here are the last doodles! :)

mrwilsauce:

shynudistgirl: it says kick me c: but its so tiny but you can read it on the irl doodle!

shoveme:

munchables:

oh i guess that is the end of the thread c:

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
Ugh so I just realized I'm a big old dumb-brains and missed at least one person :((( if I accidentally missed you in this thread and didn't make you one send me a pm (or reply if you can't)

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
oh I figure we're good, it'll be a few days until I can send that person a doodle~ (no scanner) thank you everyone :D

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
to people who didn't get one after cut-off! i'll do doodles again sometime :D

----------------

• Locked thread