Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

My wife is concerned about nocturnal hooting keeping her awake.

Also are there child Bigfoots around and if so are they kept busy in classes or are they running around and getting underfoot all the time.

If you are concerned about hooting please consider a non-peering cabin.

We buy grown bigfoots from a certified bigfoot hatchery. Young bigfoots live at the hatchery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Do you do birthdays?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

myDad posted:

Do you do birthdays?

Every day of the year is someones birthday!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What is your shoe size Isaac?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

...and the pitch! posted:

What is your shoe size Isaac?

Holy poo poo it's becoming clear now

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My shoe size is 10 and a half

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The Bigfoot Buffalo wings were pretty stringy last time

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Yo what about the little caesars bigfoot

It was p good iirc

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Chlamyllionaire posted:

The Bigfoot Buffalo wings were pretty stringy last time

Try the bigburger with footfries next time. They're brilliant.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I'm a fan of the Sasquatch Taco

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isaac posted:

My shoe size is 10 and a half

Little bigfoot

hth posted:

Yo what about the little caesars bigfoot

It was p good iirc

I didn't rip this post off

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sounds like you hungry folks should check out the Food Court, at Bigfoot Gardens!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Isaac posted:

Sounds like you hungry folks should check out the Food Court, at Bigfoot Gardens!

I need flintstone vitamins but instead of flintstones its the jetsons and instead of vitamins its military grade amphetamines

Does your fancy food court, laden down with all its feudalistic trappings, have that?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

hth posted:

I need flintstone vitamins but instead of flintstones its the jetsons and instead of vitamins its military grade amphetamines

Does your fancy food court, laden down with all its feudalistic trappings, have that?

Do not believe a single thing you hear in the news. This Bigfoot Gardens has never had any military grade amphetamines and it never has, it also never did.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Is the hand-feeding exhibit still closed?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

myDad posted:

Is the hand-feeding exhibit still closed?

The only change to the exhibit is the overalls

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Isaac posted:

If you are concerned about hooting please consider a non-peering cabin.

We buy grown bigfoots from a certified bigfoot hatchery. Young bigfoots live at the hatchery.

Thank you

Are the bigfoots allowed to accept monetary tips or snacks?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

Thank you

Are the bigfoots allowed to accept monetary tips or snacks?

You may only give bigfoots cigarettes from vendors that have the bigfoot association logo. Giving any other item to a bigfoot will result in a restriction to the future centre

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The southern hemisphere is rubbish

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Bush gardens amirite cause den big feet are hairy all up and down

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
what is the rate to bed a brace of their women

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
What do you do with the bodies when a 'foot meets its naturally caused death? Do you provide maps for those who are mourning? What is the shovel policy of these sites? Asking for a friend who is just curious, and whose bigfoot restaurant is definitely accredited.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

what is the rate to bed a brace of their women

"Brod" no longer works at bigfoot gardens or any of its holdings.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Choco1980 posted:

What do you do with the bodies when a 'foot meets its naturally caused death? Do you provide maps for those who are mourning? What is the shovel policy of these sites? Asking for a friend who is just curious, and whose bigfoot restaurant is definitely accredited.

We already have a dude who sorts this out. You can leave your details but I dont think hes gonna be dying within your lifetime.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
would it be possible to get time with the eponymous feet

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

would it be possible to get time with the eponymous feet

Peek n Poke suites are available

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls

Isaac posted:

Peek n Poke suites are available

Isaac, how do you respond to the allegations that "Peek n Poke" suites serve as underage Bigfoot brothels overseen by the villainous "Brod"?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Ghoul posted:

Isaac, how do you respond to the allegations that "Peek n Poke" suites serve as underage Bigfoot brothels overseen by the villainous "Brod"?

We dont have anything to do with that lowlife!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The award for "brod"s arrest is worth more than this garden, hell its work more than our lives. Its more important that all of this *gestures to the things in the vacinity*

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i injured my leg at the log shoot swamp slide, :[ there was no water in the swamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i injured my leg at the log shoot swamp slide, :[ there was no water in the swamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no log shoot swamp slide at bigfoot gardens. However we do own the intellectual property behind the idea.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
wow do i feel gyped or what?!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Please do not return to this Garden

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

Please do not return to this Garden

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
We got bigfoot flambee, bigfoot corndogs, boiled bigfoot, fried bigfoot, bigfoot pudding, candied bigfoot, spaghetti and bigfoot, bigfoot burgers, biscuits n bigfoot, dry aged bigfoot, spiral cut bigfoot, honey baked bigfoot, bigfoot blended into a fine paste and frozen into spheres using liquid nitrogen, bigfoot bagels, bigfoot and bacon bits, bigfoot a la mode, bigfoot cheesecake, bigfoot parmesan, hard boiled bigfoot, roast bigfoot leg, bigfoot deep fried and dusted with powdered sugar, footloaf, bigfootios, bigfooturducken,

Free Cheese fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Feb 20, 2017

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Free Cheese posted:

We got bigfoot flambee, bigfoot corndogs, boiled bigfoot, fried bigfoot, bigfoot pudding, candied bigfoot, spaghetti and bigfoot, bigfoot burgers, biscuits n bigfoot, dry aged bigfoot, spiral cut bigfoot, honey baked bigfoot, bigfoot blended into a fine paste and frozen into spheres using liquid nitrogen,

We could use someone like you in the Bigfoot Displayers Guild

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
BROD!! :argh:

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Isaac posted:

Visitors are encouraged to give bigfoots a few puffs of their own cigarettes, hell its half the fun of the place!

the other half is leaving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
this
week
is
Visitors
week;

twiVw