Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
whats your mixed drink on the rides policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Well we've got bigfoot sour, dark and bigfoot, bigfoot mojito, bigfoot on the rocks, bigfoot shaken but not stirred, bigfoot milkshake, pina bigfoot, berries and bigfoot, bigfoot with a cherry and pineapple wedge, bigfoot punch, bigfootshine, caipirinfoot, bigfoot maitai, bigfoot straight from the tap if you know what I mean, a soothing bigfoot and wheatgrass smoothie, bloody bigfoot, jager bigfoot,

Free Cheese fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Feb 20, 2017

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
So the whole Bigfootgate thing was just fake news?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Are the bigfoots well taken care of? Can I get them anything from the store?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey I heard you guys were hiring. My name... is Brohd.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My offshore holdings shell corporation/PMC is interested in sponsoring an after school program called Bigfoots Rock! We envision it as a voyage of learning and discovery in which children can experiment with dropping different sized boulders from varying heights onto Bigfoot heads in an attempt to smash their skulls. If you're interested in a partnership please contact Dynamic Solutions LLC.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i loving love bigfoot gardens so much

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shaquin posted:

whats your mixed drink on the rides policy

mandatory

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i lost 2 kids at bigfoot gardens and we keep coming back! Little Turk and Bayley would have wanted it this way

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
whats your mixed kids on the rides policy

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey OP, I'm the head of corporate relations at Xynos Biogenics. We've recently made a huge breakthrough in successfully synthesizing a genetically stable Sasquatch-Yeti hybrid. It's official name is Organism X/MP-AMH27615-Q, but the guys in the lab have nicknamed this gentle giant the Sasqueti.

We are having a proof of concept demonstration for selected representatives of the defense, medical testing, leisure, food service and sex industries. This event will be held on the 27th of july at our state of the art research and testing site on Los Islas Redactidos.

If the top brass at Bigfoot Gardens want to catch a glimpse of the future please respond with the details of each member of your delegation no later than the end of march so that we have the necessary time to conduct security background checks and schedule helicopter transit.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Not really a complaint but the soak zones are poorly marked. I was two behind the last row and am pretty much drenched in musk.

Again though I'm >not complaining<

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I smell a Sasqueti and Meatballs promo in the near future

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm a big foot graewrrrr! Hehe just kidding

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
I dropped $80 on Big Foot Gardens brand shoe covers(we all got huge feet now) and eau de foot cologne. This trip was the best.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
Hello I'm from the Maury Povich show, I'm here to overcome my debilitating fear of bigfoots through immersion therapy. They told me that I should ask for the "open hatchback cabin", the reservation should be under Dogfarts, Daniel P.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What's with the bars on the windows at the future centre?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can Bigfoot Gardens finally make me smile again?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

Can Bigfoot Gardens finally make me smile again?

forever

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I'm a big foot graewrrrr! Hehe just kidding

JESUSE CRHICST pls dont scare me like that i have a condition the doctors call being a giant pussy

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
bring brack brod!!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hey hey hey I HAVE KIDS HERE :mad:

if you dont bra up that bigfoot i am calling the news

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
What the gently caress did that guy bring in a spotlight to take that photo? Totally killing the ambience here, hire some extra security on Interactive Ape Encounters.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hustlin Floh posted:

My offshore holdings shell corporation/PMC is interested in sponsoring an after school program called Bigfoots Rock! We envision it as a voyage of learning and discovery in which children can experiment with dropping different sized boulders from varying heights onto Bigfoot heads in an attempt to smash their skulls. If you're interested in a partnership please contact Dynamic Solutions LLC.

Sounds high tech. We could definitely use something like this in our future centre

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

jazzyhattrick posted:

Hey OP, I'm the head of corporate relations at Xynos Biogenics. We've recently made a huge breakthrough in successfully synthesizing a genetically stable Sasquatch-Yeti hybrid. It's official name is Organism X/MP-AMH27615-Q, but the guys in the lab have nicknamed this gentle giant the Sasqueti.

We are having a proof of concept demonstration for selected representatives of the defense, medical testing, leisure, food service and sex industries. This event will be held on the 27th of july at our state of the art research and testing site on Los Islas Redactidos.

If the top brass at Bigfoot Gardens want to catch a glimpse of the future please respond with the details of each member of your delegation no later than the end of march so that we have the necessary time to conduct security background checks and schedule helicopter transit.

Ill have to talk to my babysitter

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

My doc told me it's summer in Australia right now and I thought of you. Weird thing was, I was there because of my unevenly big feet.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
PA Announcement: The future centre is in lockdown temporarily. Someones causing a fuss

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tracey Chapman will be playing "Fast car" through the audio system in 15 minutes

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Isaac posted:

Tracey Chapman will be playing "Fast car" through the audio system in 15 minutes

poo poo I better call my mom, she loves Tracy Chapman. Also K.D. Lang. She claims not to be a lesbian and I have my doubts about that, but I have the good taste not to push the matter, just like I have the good taste not to demand to know the ingredients of your world famous 'Foot-Long 'Dogs. They're pretty goddamn good with some hotsauce though.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

poo poo I better call my mom, she loves Tracy Chapman. Also K.D. Lang. She claims not to be a lesbian and I have my doubts about that, but I have the good taste not to push the matter, just like I have the good taste not to demand to know the ingredients of your world famous 'Foot-Long 'Dogs. They're pretty goddamn good with some hotsauce though.

you got a fast car

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Last time I visited Bigfoot Gardens (the best vacation of my life btw) I was instructed to make sure the K.D. Lang cover album "Drag" was not audible to the bigfoots, because though almost every song is about smoking, the 'foots know that while recording the album Ms. Lang was in the process of quitting tobacco smoking. Is this policy still in effect or can I subject others to my musical tastes now?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Last time I visited Bigfoot Gardens (the best vacation of my life btw) I was instructed to make sure the K.D. Lang cover album "Drag" was not audible to the bigfoots, because though almost every song is about smoking, the 'foots know that while recording the album Ms. Lang was in the process of quitting tobacco smoking. Is this policy still in effect or can I subject others to my musical tastes now?

Only k.d lang CDs purchased from the k.d lang shop on site are authorised. They are edited to be bigfoot acosiation compliant

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Isaac posted:

Come to check out the facts at Bigfoot Gardens!

Alternative facts?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i married a big foot for a big foot green card now i am living the easy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Will these hats be available again at Bigfoot Gardens they were sold out last time :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
wow you do know squach is a pejorative?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Heard there's a new ride where they finally let you gently caress the bigfoots?

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
There's bigfoot coasters, bigfoot slingshots, bigfoot scramblers, bigfoot monorails, bigfoot lazy river, that new ride where they finally let you gently caress the bigfoots, haunted bigfoot house, bigfoot flume, inverted bigfoot, the 3d bigfoot experience, bigfoot peepshow, cirque de bigfoot, bumper bigfoots, bob for the bigfoot, bigfoot ringtoss, bigfoot slip n slide, zipfoot, big mcfoot's house of curiosities, snorkel with the bigfoots, escape from lint mountain, that ride where you spin so fast you're stuck to the walls but it's a giant bigfoot head, bigfoot themed arcades, build a bigfoot,

Free Cheese fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 21, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

wow you do know squach is a pejorative?

It's back in fashion thanks to bigfoot allies such as myself using it for any old thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Video Nasty posted:

Will these hats be available again at Bigfoot Gardens they were sold out last time :(

Do they make one that says gone squanchin' instead?

• Locked thread