Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
BIG FOOT GARDENS IS BACK BABY

We've had our doors closed for months but guess what, Bigfoot garden is back. Grand opening is tommorow and the villanous acts of former employee "Brod" will no longer occur at our park.

New park features! :

- Have a look at the bigfoots, why not?

- Check out bigfoot flavoured cigarettes at the Future Centre

- Try our app!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jawdins posted:

bigfoot is a hoax you idiot

Come to check out the facts at Bigfoot Gardens!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

bunky posted:

too many big feet, not enough gardens. 4 stars.

The bigfoot considers bogs and dirt to be a garden, its a bigfoot garden.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jawdins posted:

BIGFACT: Bigfoot doesn't like cameras (because he's fake)

BIGFACT: Bigfoot only hunts in the coldest of winters (so no one can take his picture)

They like cigarettes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nonviolent J posted:

and to hope to catch a glimpse of bigfoots hairy cock

New bylaws make it mandatory for us to clothe the Bigfoots

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The bigfoot dicks were bringing in "The wrong kind of crowd". Couldnt even trust my employees especially "Brod"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nonviolent J posted:

How does one go about coercing the bigfoot to remove said clothes

This behaviour is not welcome in the gardens. Anyone caught doing this will be restricted to the future centre.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

bunky posted:

opening soon: largefoot bogtown. "don't get fooled by the garden! dip your feet into the bog!"
sorry about your business

Good luck finding any good bigfoots. You'll end up with the 3rd rate ones Gino sells.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

How do we know the bigfoots are anatomically correct?

You can look at a bigfoot anatomy chart in the future centre

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I dont really know much about bigfoots but the cigarettes keep em docile

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

Can you tell me more about the bigfoot grading scale?

I will not share any information regarding the aquisition of bigfoots

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

...and the pitch! posted:

The southern hemisphere has tiny feet

Tinyheads

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

...and the pitch! posted:

Good point. Head shrinking is also from the northern hemisphere.

You should work at our Future Centre

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

What kind of cigarettes does Bigfoot prefer? And do they ever buy their own packs or just bum them off people?

We pump second hand smoke from the future centre into the bigfoot enclosures. Visitors are encouraged to give bigfoots a few puffs of their own cigarettes, hell its half the fun of the place!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

I grew up in central Washington state (wild Bigfoot country) and my older brother told me he woke up in the middle of the night and a Sasquatch (wild/unemployed Bigfoot) was looking in his bedroom window.

If I travel to Bigfoot Gardens will the Bigfoots mind their beeswax and not peer in my window at night?

We have peering and non-peering cabins

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

Can you get AIDS from eating infected bigfoot meat?

If the resteraunt dosent have the Bigfoot Association logo on it you are either eating poached or counterfeit bigfoot meat.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

My wife is concerned about nocturnal hooting keeping her awake.

Also are there child Bigfoots around and if so are they kept busy in classes or are they running around and getting underfoot all the time.

If you are concerned about hooting please consider a non-peering cabin.

We buy grown bigfoots from a certified bigfoot hatchery. Young bigfoots live at the hatchery.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

myDad posted:

Do you do birthdays?

Every day of the year is someones birthday!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My shoe size is 10 and a half

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sounds like you hungry folks should check out the Food Court, at Bigfoot Gardens!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

hth posted:

I need flintstone vitamins but instead of flintstones its the jetsons and instead of vitamins its military grade amphetamines

Does your fancy food court, laden down with all its feudalistic trappings, have that?

Do not believe a single thing you hear in the news. This Bigfoot Gardens has never had any military grade amphetamines and it never has, it also never did.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

myDad posted:

Is the hand-feeding exhibit still closed?

The only change to the exhibit is the overalls

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

Thank you

Are the bigfoots allowed to accept monetary tips or snacks?

You may only give bigfoots cigarettes from vendors that have the bigfoot association logo. Giving any other item to a bigfoot will result in a restriction to the future centre

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

what is the rate to bed a brace of their women

"Brod" no longer works at bigfoot gardens or any of its holdings.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Choco1980 posted:

What do you do with the bodies when a 'foot meets its naturally caused death? Do you provide maps for those who are mourning? What is the shovel policy of these sites? Asking for a friend who is just curious, and whose bigfoot restaurant is definitely accredited.

We already have a dude who sorts this out. You can leave your details but I dont think hes gonna be dying within your lifetime.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

would it be possible to get time with the eponymous feet

Peek n Poke suites are available

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Ghoul posted:

Isaac, how do you respond to the allegations that "Peek n Poke" suites serve as underage Bigfoot brothels overseen by the villainous "Brod"?

We dont have anything to do with that lowlife!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The award for "brod"s arrest is worth more than this garden, hell its work more than our lives. Its more important that all of this *gestures to the things in the vacinity*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i injured my leg at the log shoot swamp slide, :[ there was no water in the swamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no log shoot swamp slide at bigfoot gardens. However we do own the intellectual property behind the idea.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

wow do i feel gyped or what?!

Please do not return to this Garden

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Free Cheese posted:

We got bigfoot flambee, bigfoot corndogs, boiled bigfoot, fried bigfoot, bigfoot pudding, candied bigfoot, spaghetti and bigfoot, bigfoot burgers, biscuits n bigfoot, dry aged bigfoot, spiral cut bigfoot, honey baked bigfoot, bigfoot blended into a fine paste and frozen into spheres using liquid nitrogen,

We could use someone like you in the Bigfoot Displayers Guild

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
this
week
is
Visitors
week;

twiVw

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hustlin Floh posted:

My offshore holdings shell corporation/PMC is interested in sponsoring an after school program called Bigfoots Rock! We envision it as a voyage of learning and discovery in which children can experiment with dropping different sized boulders from varying heights onto Bigfoot heads in an attempt to smash their skulls. If you're interested in a partnership please contact Dynamic Solutions LLC.

Sounds high tech. We could definitely use something like this in our future centre

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

jazzyhattrick posted:

Hey OP, I'm the head of corporate relations at Xynos Biogenics. We've recently made a huge breakthrough in successfully synthesizing a genetically stable Sasquatch-Yeti hybrid. It's official name is Organism X/MP-AMH27615-Q, but the guys in the lab have nicknamed this gentle giant the Sasqueti.

We are having a proof of concept demonstration for selected representatives of the defense, medical testing, leisure, food service and sex industries. This event will be held on the 27th of july at our state of the art research and testing site on Los Islas Redactidos.

If the top brass at Bigfoot Gardens want to catch a glimpse of the future please respond with the details of each member of your delegation no later than the end of march so that we have the necessary time to conduct security background checks and schedule helicopter transit.

Ill have to talk to my babysitter

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
PA Announcement: The future centre is in lockdown temporarily. Someones causing a fuss

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tracey Chapman will be playing "Fast car" through the audio system in 15 minutes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

poo poo I better call my mom, she loves Tracy Chapman. Also K.D. Lang. She claims not to be a lesbian and I have my doubts about that, but I have the good taste not to push the matter, just like I have the good taste not to demand to know the ingredients of your world famous 'Foot-Long 'Dogs. They're pretty goddamn good with some hotsauce though.

you got a fast car

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Last time I visited Bigfoot Gardens (the best vacation of my life btw) I was instructed to make sure the K.D. Lang cover album "Drag" was not audible to the bigfoots, because though almost every song is about smoking, the 'foots know that while recording the album Ms. Lang was in the process of quitting tobacco smoking. Is this policy still in effect or can I subject others to my musical tastes now?

Only k.d lang CDs purchased from the k.d lang shop on site are authorised. They are edited to be bigfoot acosiation compliant

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Free Cheese posted:

There's bigfoot coasters, bigfoot slingshots, bigfoot scramblers, bigfoot monorails, bigfoot lazy river, that new ride where they finally let you gently caress the bigfoots, haunted bigfoot house, bigfoot flume, inverted bigfoot, the 3d bigfoot experience, bigfoot peepshow, cirque de bigfoot, bumper bigfoots, bob for the bigfoot, bigfoot ringtoss, bigfoot slip n slide, zipfoot, big mcfoot's house of curiosities, snorkel with the bigfoots, escape from lint mountain, that ride where you spin so fast you're stuck to the walls but it's a giant bigfoot head, bigfoot themed arcades, build a bigfoot,

I reccomend the snorkeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

i still wanna be the school nurse of bigfoot gardens. give you a physical exam or a nice quiet place to take a nap.

We have bigfoots trained in medical care and they work for free

• Locked thread