Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey I heard you guys were hiring. My name... is Brohd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Not really a complaint but the soak zones are poorly marked. I was two behind the last row and am pretty much drenched in musk.

Again though I'm >not complaining<

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Bigfoot Roundup enrichment event only happens once a day? I missed it with my daughter and all we got to make up for it was two gay bigfoots spooning and I have to say I didn't appreciate that at all either.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Im sorry for your experience at our Gardens. Please mention this to our bookings lady and she can give you a discount on our Sleepovers At the Gardens

They say you come for the bigfoots and stay for the customer service but I never thought it would happen to me.

• Locked thread