Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I grew up in central Washington state (wild Bigfoot country) and my older brother told me he woke up in the middle of the night and a Sasquatch (wild/unemployed Bigfoot) was looking in his bedroom window.

If I travel to Bigfoot Gardens will the Bigfoots mind their beeswax and not peer in my window at night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Isaac posted:

We have peering and non-peering cabins

My wife is concerned about nocturnal hooting keeping her awake.

Also are there child Bigfoots around and if so are they kept busy in classes or are they running around and getting underfoot all the time.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Isaac posted:

If you are concerned about hooting please consider a non-peering cabin.

We buy grown bigfoots from a certified bigfoot hatchery. Young bigfoots live at the hatchery.

Thank you

Are the bigfoots allowed to accept monetary tips or snacks?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Do I need to get immunization shots before visiting Bigfoot Garden?

I would be coming from Washington State, USA so I imagine I have already gained the antibodies from all the Bigfoot germs flying around in the air but I am not a doctor.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Do the Bigfoots sleep in a dormitory or do they have Bigfoot nests built of logs and brush and so forth? Do they sleep in trees? Underground?

• Locked thread