Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
Ranged combat doesn't really work in Diablo, does it? I don't know if it's because you can't move while shooting or the enemies are too fast or what, but most of the time you just end up right in the enemy's face anyway. I played an Amazon the same way.

You can go in intending to be skillful and manage your spacing, but after about five minutes it's like why even bother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon

Cangelosi posted:

Yeah. This was talked about earlier, but I must add the confirmation that it is practically impossible to beat The Butcher in melee, and that it seems he was designed to be cheesed by getting a bow and shooting him through slotted windows.

Hahaha "designed."

• Locked thread