Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Whoa how did this guy slip by me. I always like a good Diablo LP.

DoubleNegative your PMs aren't working, is there still room to sign up for commentary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

DoubleNegative posted:

Direct Link

Today Rogue leaves the upper floors of the dungeon and enters a new area. YappingEevee is also here to discuss Torchlight.

when it comes to the Catacombs instead of them being "monster closets" we have "goat rooms" :v:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

oh god, after that song coming up I foresee that song coming up. What movie was that from, I think Transformers?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Ah yes we have arrived at the place where the game says "hahahaha gently caress you"

Honestly surprised you didn't also get acid spitters to complete this poo poo sandwich you are fed at this stage of the game

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Caves has the best music. At least that's what I though as a teenager when I returned to D1 after...5 years of Lord of Destruction playing

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

aww dude :smith:

that's more important

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

when Diablo 3 came out was there a package edition similar to when Wings of Liberty came out? I think if you got the Ultimate Edition or whatever there was also a usb that had Brood War on it.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

do they still list Diablo 1 in their "retro" section alongside The Lost Vikings on the Blizzard store?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

one of the things that sucks about An American Tail is that the only version you can see now is a "remade" one that adds a lot of extra sound effects that were kind of inappropriate. That and when Fievel is in Orphan Alley they redubbed the voices of the kids and...they do not sound like kids anymore and it takes away some of the gravity of the scene.

I am also one of those people who saw sequels first as a kid, I saw The Rescuers Down Under first, Fievel Goes West, T2, poo poo Undiscovered Country was the first Star Trek movie I ever saw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I'd say "you're missing out" by not seeing Fievel Goes West but honestly that depends a lot more on how you feel about An American Tail in the first place. It's more of the same except with the historical backdrop of going and homesteading in the "wild west". The music is still pretty great though since James Horner did the soundtrack again, and I believe it features Jimmy Stewart in the last acting gig he ever did

• Locked thread