Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
The worst part about rolling a mage is walking to Adria to replenish on mana potions, it takes forever. I heard the phrase "I sense a soul in search of answers" so many loving times it got stuck in my head for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I love how casting fire wall illuminates all the area around it, this game was full of nice little details.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Good ol' Shako.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

OAquinas posted:

Yeah, I just remember those damned impi or whatever..."smashsmashsmashsmash-FUCKI'mDead.*

What I remember the most was constantly dying to Lord De Seis in Chaos Sanctuary, the fucker who casted iron maiden. God, that loving game hated melee characters.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
The warrior has a super hard time in the later levels, too much assholes with magic and super tough metal dudes coming at you. My favourite was the sorcerer, you just keep up the mana shield up, and you can pretty much replace all your health pots with blue ones and fireball everything with extreme prejudice.

• Locked thread