Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Glad to see extremely good taquito opinions in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

My controversial opinion is I agree with this despite not having a detailed understanding of what TPP even was or what it would mean for me, personally.

If the only thing you know about the TPP is that: "It wasn't written FOR the corporations, it was written BY the corporations" you'll be good to go.

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
I should be able to call people fags because when I do I mean to say "you're a tool" and not "you're literally homosexual, and that's bad"

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Perromancer posted:

I should be able to call people fags because when I do I mean to say "you're a tool" and not "you're literally homosexual, and that's bad"

Strongly agree. That's how the word was always used when I was growing up.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Tacos are a bad sandwich.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

That was season 5 and I remembered that season being amazing as well, but when I rewatched it, there seemed to be a lot more lovely boring moments than those two awesome moments.

I'll have to rewatch it, I just know that Madmen had this out-of-the-blue amazing season, possibly it was the season when they all came in on the weekend and did LSD? I know it was over when Ted and Pete were in California because when Pete had a temper tantrum about Ted having the better office and good-guy-Ted offered it to him I remember thinking "drat, this feels like x season, when things were funny!"

Edit: and after "The Negron Complex", before they turned the TV guy into a creep

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

these threads always end up being a bunch of opinions which might be the minority among the general populace but are usually pretty common goon opinions, and really safe to post around here

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

FFXIII wasn't bad, nor was the ending of ME3.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Evil is actually pretty good :twisted:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I despise the taste of cucumbers.

But I love the taste of pickles.

:confused:

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Bodyholes posted:

these threads always end up being a bunch of opinions which might be the minority among the general populace but are usually pretty common goon opinions, and really safe to post around here

watch this then:

beyond thunderdome is the best mad max movie

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bodyholes posted:

Good post :smuggo:

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Pizza is a sometimes food.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Pizzagate is real and is the same thing as the franklin coverup

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Abortions should be mandatory if you don't have a (free, state assigned) parenting license. Alternatively any non-licensed offspring are ineligible for tax/welfare benefits.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think the level of consciousness that humans have is a flukey mistake and that it is a terrible thing overall.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Pineapple on pizza is alright i guess

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

jyrque posted:

Pineapple on pizza is alright i guess

How about dominoes?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Haven't had any because they don't deliver across the Atlantic

End boss Of SGaG*
Aug 9, 2000
I REPORT EVERY POST I READ!
Katanas are neat and making a big show of making GBS threads on the metallurgy and recounting how they were used by a bunch of huffy aristocrats for grudges and status symbols just proves that you were a big sword or japan nerd once too.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The difference between "good" and "bad" posting comes down to going with the circlejerk or against it, 95% of the time.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Perromancer posted:

same, but retard

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Wearing baggy shorts at the public pool like people do now is unhygenic; those are for the beach, while at the swimming pool you should wear something tight-fitting. And take them off in the shower for god's sakes.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Parents should be naked around their children sometimes so they won't see it as unnatural and taboo.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

im questioning

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

The difference between "good" and "bad" posting comes down to going with the circlejerk or against it, 95% of the time.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

End boss Of SGaG* posted:

Katanas are neat and making a big show of making GBS threads on the metallurgy and recounting how they were used by a bunch of huffy aristocrats for grudges and status symbols just proves that you were a big sword or japan nerd once too.

I think katanas are really cool, but not so much in an Exotic Nerd Fetish way so much as a cool engineering solution to the issue of only having lovely materials to work with.

End boss Of SGaG*
Aug 9, 2000
I REPORT EVERY POST I READ!
I agree, how and why things developed in a certain way is usually the interesting part. But lots of people just want to make everything into a weird nationalist pissing contest, especially with military equipment. Like all the people jerking it over german vs russian vehicles in almost every WW2-related forum or game.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress all military veterans EDIT: that feel the need to announce theyre veterans all the goddamn time

The majority joined up as a way of getting out of whatever lovely life they had or did it to milk the bennies. The rest joined to serve their country but that minority is way more insufferable than the welfare queens.

I dont give a poo poo about it either way, but dont try to make it seem like youre a hero in the age of mutually assured destruction

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Feb 21, 2017

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Poo can sometimes smell good

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

hth posted:

gently caress all military veterans

The majority joined up as a way of getting out of whatever lovely life they had or did it to milk the bennies. The rest joined to serve their country but that minority is way more insuffersable than the welfare queens.

I dont give a poo poo about it either way, but dont try to make it seem like youre a hero in the age of mutually assured destruction

It's funny that military folks use the term dependapotamus (among others) without realizing it's true for all of the military folk, not just their spouses

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

OctoberBlues posted:

Oh, also I know that Patton Oswalt can be kind of a bozo, but I pretty much agree with this thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67oBbpyE9Xg

I said the term "transsexual" once in a small group of people and got a stern talking to about how that is an offensive term and they basically made me out to be a huge rear end in a top hat. I was like poo poo, maybe you could focus your anger on the people that think transgender folks oughta be exterminated instead of at the guy who is on your side but accidentally said the wrong term. :shobon:
Hey there fellow non PC gbs goon :hfive:

My red text came from a D&D thread where I did the same thing. I mean I was a little more of a dick about it than you sound but screw them whiny YOU BETTER CALL ME BY THE WORD THAT I JUST MADE UP OR YOU ARENT RESPECTING MY GENDER IDENTITY bitches.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

SBJ posted:

Pizzagate is real and is the same thing as the franklin coverup

this, op

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
sandusky and the entire board + administration of penn state university are also a part of this pedophile ring

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Under the vegetable posted:

sandusky and the entire board + administration of penn state university are also a part of this pedophile ring

I believe the entire school should have been shut down, and it really shouldn't have even been a difficult decision.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'm a liberal/Democrat usually and voted Clinton but I can see why people voted for Trump, and anti-Trump people who can't understand why and just whine all day and react frothing at the mouth to anything that isn't 100% lockstep in their view are dumb. And then I start being happy that Trump won because gently caress these people I hope they get a hernia over this.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I'm from MN, I volunteered for Hillary's campaign, and I blame Obama* (and to a lesser extent other Democrat leaders) for the rise of Trump and losing the House and Senate. For eight years, Democrat leadership looked at anyone in flyover country with naked contempt, focused on a platform that throws non-coastal Democrats to the political wolves, and still don't get why they lost, and I have no hope that they'll actually figure it out.

*I blame Hillary too, but that's not controversial

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ovaltine is better than Milo.

Angelina Jolie isn't that attractive.

Beyonce has scary eyes.

Sports and Arts shouldn't be enemies.

People who still whinge about having been bullied in high/middle school years later when they are grown up are soft, annoying, selfish and probably deserved to be bullied in the first place.

gently caress the military. You willingly signed up for a job where your job is either to shoot foreigners in the face, or facilitate others shooting foreigners in the face. And the reason said foreigner will be getting shot in the face is because a politician you have never met told you to do it. If you're cool with that then fair enough, but don't give me any bullshit that it is about 'freedom'. or 'love of country', coz the dude you are getting paid to shoot in the face is shooting at you for exactly the same reasons you are shooting at him.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Nolan Arenado posted:

Oh, also I know that Patton Oswalt can be kind of a bozo, but I pretty much agree with this thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67oBbpyE9Xg

I said the term "transsexual" once in a small group of people and got a stern talking to about how that is an offensive term and they basically made me out to be a huge rear end in a top hat. I was like poo poo, maybe you could focus your anger on the people that think transgender folks oughta be exterminated instead of at the guy who is on your side but accidentally said the wrong term. :shobon:

What the hell? Why is transsexual supposed to be offensive? I did not know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
RC Cola is the best cola. gently caress Coke and Pepsi.

I am a good poster.

• Locked thread