Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
All the marvel movies are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

whomupclicklike posted:

Frozen mass market taquitos are horrible but also extremely good at the same time

The 70 unit box of delimex taquitos is a staple in my freezer

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I agree with all of this (except the ameri ans which is pretty good) but would like to add stranger things.

The only thing I like about the Americans is all the silly wigs.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Centrist democrats should be shot and their families imprisoned for an indeterminate amount of time.

Chipotle is loving disgusting.

Anal is good.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

I think in the spirit of fairness they should invent surgeries for all types of dysphoria.

If a short person really really feels tall, why not extend their legs?

I think they do this in China

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

The leading cause of autism is celebrities waiting till they are old as gently caress to have kids so they don't ruin their careers, but it's way easier to blame something dumb people don't understand than admit Robert de Niro shouldn't have put off having children until his jizz was hosed up dust.

I bet he can still shoot a creamy load.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

I guarantee his dick sounds like a cat hairballing when he wheezes out his retarded sperm

No way dude he's super virile

• Locked thread