Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
People the wear Sons Of Anarchy merchandise are sociopathic at best and should always be avoided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
All pizza tastes better when coming from a microwave.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Bacon is delicious but only in small quantities.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

TrustmeImLegit posted:

The dude who raps in all the Gorillaz songs basically ruins the band. It doesn't belong there at all.

You talking about Del? Because you'd be wrong if you were.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

TrustmeImLegit posted:

tell me why its good

His bouncy flow is what makes the music work. I like the Gorillaz but Del's tracks are the good ones. I believe De La Soul is on just as many tracks though. Which rappers are you talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Feel Good Inc would be better without De La Soul but it's still good, but Del is the reason Clint Eastwood is a good song.

Edit- my sentence made no sense.

• Locked thread