Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tommy Rawhead posted:

I'm transsexual and if other trannies have a problem with that they can go gently caress themselves. The other week I read about how writing "transman" and "transwoman" is offensive, it has to be written "trans man" and "trans woman". JESUS loving CHRIST DO YOU PEOPLE NOT HAVE REAL PROBLEMS IN YOUR STUPID LIVES.

Not to presume anything about you, but this seems to be something that has a pretty sharp generational divide. I recall an interview Dan Savage did with Kate Bornstein where they both expressed pretty much the same opinion you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Turkey (the food) isn't actually all that good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Enchiladas are superior to both.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Poly people should be broadly accepted by society and allowed to marry in their triad or throuple or metamour or whatever so that hopefully they'll be less annoying to everyone else. It probably won't work.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nolan Arenado posted:

I think we should allow any form or combination of marriage as long as it pisses off old white people.

As long as they're humans, adults, of sound mind, and consenting, sure.

Hell, maybe even allow inanimate objects.

I'm even being kinda serious. Don't allow people to claim heteronormative marriage as some special privileged class.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Feb 21, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Mormonism should be formally considered a cult rather than a legitimate religion.

Same with scientology but I don't think that's controversial.

Same except all religions, and also the obnoxious kind of atheism.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

The only ethical action a human being can preform is suicide.

Nope, not even that, because it can cause distress and hardship for others.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It is impossible to make corporate dystopia fiction any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think it is okay and nothing to be ashamed of if you align and/or identify with the normal cultural expectations of your gender or sex, and also okay if you don't.

• Locked thread