Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
It was never a thing. It's fiction, my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The prima noctis thing was a myth made by another country to slander the royalty if I recall correctly

Psycho Society fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Mar 8, 2017

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Jesus christ. What a nut

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

Here's my controversial opinion: the mods are still good because they probe dgsw for his posts

Ftfy

Haha just kidding goons but seriously that man needs therapy

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If you're wrongly convicted of a crime, then commit murder in prison, and are exonerated for the original crime, they should have to let you go because you never would have murdered anybody in the first place if they hadn't locked you up.

I feel like you should get a freebie

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Not to be a dick or whatever but where do you think gender norms come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

As hosed up and stupid as we are, we are quite literally the best this planet has to offer.

Suck on that, Bonzo CAN YOU MAKE FIRE? BECAUSE I CAN

nah. it's dogs

• Locked thread