Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
westworld sucks
crazy ex girlfriend sucks
30 rock sucks
kimmy schmit sucks
community sucks
arrested development sucks
the americans sucks
broad city sucks
the good wife sucks
mr robot sucks
daredevil sucks
jessica jones sucks
the leftovers sucks
house of cards sucks
silicon valley sucks
orange is the new black sucks
master of none sucks
louie sucks
portlandia sucks
girls sucks
bob's burgers sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I agree with all of this (except the ameri ans which is pretty good) but would like to add stranger things.

Good call. I forgot about Stranger Things.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

The Skeleton King posted:

Truth. I hate nearly every one of their songs.

'Hey Bulldog' is pretty baller.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Mormonism should be formally considered a cult rather than a legitimate religion.

Same with scientology but I don't think that's controversial.

Mormons are no worse than any other religion. They're certainly no worse than Muslims.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

I think if you created a society that didn't push any gender norms, and didn't even has any subtle gender expectations, then 95% of people would still act the same way they act now generwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Psycho Society posted:

Not to be a dick or whatever but where do you think gender norms come from

A lot of them come from culture. But biology plays a big part in average behavioral differences between men and women. Of course, it's incredibly hard to tell how much is cultural and how much biological.

• Locked thread