Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Skeleton King posted:

I think that genetically altering organisms of all kinds to create better organisms is a good thing that society should not hold back. I believe that "playing god" is the right thing to do and can do anything from erasing genetic disorders such as sickle-cell anemia, to curing diseases and conditions like Alzheimer's and paralysis, to burning fat and maintaining muscle with far less effort, to bringing back extinct species and hardening existing ones against climate change.

I think everyone should have an arm for a dick. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Skeleton King posted:

that's the spirit! Just remember that society will not have to accept or tolerate your gross mutation.

Pssshhhhh they'll respect that poo poo buddy. :jerkbag:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

i'm okay with mass surveillance as long as its findings are used ethically

Yeah you know sometimes the CIA just gathers information because it's interesting to them personally. I mean it's not like every piece of information they gather is used to kill or subvert people. Sometimes they sell it to advertising agencies to shame and humiliate their victims, and hooo boy let me tell you that's just good old fashioned fun.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheSkeletonMan posted:

Pablo honey > the bends >>>>> everything else

https://youtu.be/OV2rhZjhY14

• Locked thread