Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Call of Duty Legacy Edition is getting as much space on my local gamestop's window as the Nintendo Switch. Let's face it this thing is dead on arrival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Carmant posted:

Call of Duty Legacy Edition is getting as much space on my local gamestop's window as the Nintendo Switch. Let's face it this thing is dead on arrival.

ha ha you shop at gamestops in 2017

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
heh, duty

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

apparently he shops there so hard he's there waiting before the drones even show up to turn on the lights and raise the security shutters

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
HEY OP WE CAN SEE YOU IN THE REFLECTION OF THE GLASS

NICE PANTS

FOR AN IDIOT TO WEAR

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Nintendo Switch more like Nintendo Bitch. hehe :xd:

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Playing CoD is more shameful then buying a nintendo switch

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I will get the switch if I can play teenage mutant ninja turtles in time in it

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
OP fat makes sense

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I have somehow avoided any and all knowledge of the Nintendo Switch other than the fact that it is a video game console coming soon(?) made by Nintendo.

What's the deal with it?

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
The switch seems pretty bad. Probably wont bother with it because I'm very poor and can't afford such simple pleasures

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I cancelled my order after seeing an article hyping up the fact that loving Tetris was getting a release on the console and all the fanboys were hailing it in the comments section as an incredible addition to the library.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Arrhythmia posted:

HEY OP WE CAN SEE YOU IN THE REFLECTION OF THE GLASS

NICE PANTS

FOR AN IDIOT TO WEAR

He also has super small feet, and his shoes look like Homer Simpson's

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I'm going to buy one but I'm old and don't understand why anything is popular

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Of course gamestop isn't going to promote it much since they already sold the 3 they'll be getting within the first 3 months of release.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
A console, how quaint. :dukedog:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The nintendo switch comes with 32gb of storage space, Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2 Bundle is 32gb, since the Switch's OS takes some space on the SD card you need to buy a micro SD card if you want to play this game on the Switch.

loving lol.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Waiting for the reviews before I decide if the switch or the wii u will be the appropriate zelda console for me.

It will probably be a repeat of last time where the Wii version of Twilight Princess sucked because of garbage controls but was a great game on the old gamecube.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I will buy one so I can hadoken on a pointless minigame on an another unnecessary port of sf II

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
maybe it will include Track & Field so the OP can get some exercise stomping on the pad thing lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

proof of concept posted:

maybe it will include Track & Field so the OP can get some exercise stomping on the pad thing lol

OP only respects posters larger than him

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I'm getting one and making a youtube video of me smashing it with a hammer so as to infuriate fanboys who cant get ahold of one.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

proof of concept posted:

:trumppop:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I, for one, am excited to play games on the go on my Nintendo Switch.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Arrhythmia posted:

ha ha you work at gamestops in 2017

Fixed this

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm glad I clicked this thread rofl

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

proof of concept posted:

lmao

also how the gently caress is dq 1&2 32 gigs, lol

is it just uncompressed video or what, this is a nintendo console so don't tell me "high quality textures and models"

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

It's the extra copy protection.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Chomp8645 posted:

I have somehow avoided any and all knowledge of the Nintendo Switch other than the fact that it is a video game console coming soon(?) made by Nintendo.

What's the deal with it?

It's a console that's also a portable, and its very existence caused the OP to doxx himself.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I'll only buy it for a legit Wario game.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Cacator posted:

Nintendo Switch more like Nintendo Bitch. hehe :xd:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Mega64 posted:

It's a console that's also a portable, and its very existence caused the OP to doxx himself.

Such power..... :wth:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mega64 posted:

So is it like a Virtual Boy???

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Chomp8645 posted:

So is it like a Virtual Boy???

Yes but the controllers are on the helmet so it's easier to hold up to your face.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

call of duty is my favorite interactive historical documentary

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Arrhythmia posted:

judging from his reflection he works at one lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm sorry for whatever circumstances led you to hate Call of Duty and Nintendo, OP. I hope your next life turns out better than this one.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

nice self ownage from the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey op, do a barrel roll

• Locked thread