Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Parallax Scroll posted:

i'll have one call of duty please

here you are sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Professor SJW posted:

what if mario real life ?!! :wth:

Oha mya god I havea to do the plumbing ah again.

Take-a me home-a princcess-a peach.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

free hubcaps posted:

IM GOIGN TO BUY A NANTENDU SWATCH

GIVE MEE NOTOBDO SWSTAH!!!!!!!

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The Switch might turn out to be awesome, but it's looking deeply problematic at this point. You have to use a smartphone app to set up online games and to chat online. The peripherals are absurdly expensive. The launch lineup is anemic. The battery life is poor. Nintendo seems to be putting a lot of focus on Wiiesque, casual, motion controlled games. Etc.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

The Switch might turn out to be awesome, but it's looking deeply problematic at this point. You have to use a smartphone app to set up online games and to chat online. The peripherals are absurdly expensive. The launch lineup is anemic. The battery life is poor. Nintendo seems to be putting a lot of focus on Wiiesque, casual, motion controlled games. Etc.

they aren't launching with the mario game, right? i remember when the 64 launched with like two games but it didn't matter because one of them was Mario 64. I never bothered with the Wii because they didn't have a 3D Mario game

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Professor SJW posted:

they aren't launching with the mario game, right? i remember when the 64 launched with like two games but it didn't matter because one of them was Mario 64. I never bothered with the Wii because they didn't have a 3D Mario game

mario galaxy 1 and 2 are actually the best mario games ever made and condolences if you slept on them

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

:shittypop:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Shaquin posted:

mario galaxy 1 and 2 are actually the best mario games ever made and condolences if you slept on them

weren't they gamecube?

edit: never mind im a vidya game retard

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

DEHANCE! DEHANCE!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

DEHANCE! DEHANCE!

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

Call of Duty Legacy Edition is getting as much space on my local gamestop's window as the Nintendo Switch. Let's face it this thing is dead on arrival.

How do you buy your games from the 'Stop? Do they have to lower you in through the roof by a crane? Like on Grand Theft Auto Five - The Crane Mission. Man, if there was a SEGA game named after you it would be called ECCO THE WHALE. If you were on mario kart as a playable character you would only be able to be selected on Double Dash. - because you would be in both of the seats.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
i like nintendo games

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
So this is the final level of Katamari Damacy......

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

the new Wario character model is a bit too realistic for me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
How has gamestop managed to not go the way of Borders and Circuit City? I cant remember the last time I've been there; I think I got Halo 2 SE there in 2004 and maybe some other game that was out of stock everywhere else.

Who is their demographic? Fatty Mcbutterpants recluses who cant afford Amazon Prime?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Professor SJW posted:

GIVE MEE NOTOBDO SWSTAH!!!!!!!

of course it happened in Florida

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

OctoberBlues posted:

I don't know why we are the only people bothered by this. :(

typically goons don't have people masturbating to the thought of them doing things. i mean, i know i'm flattered.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Has anyone noted that the OP is, in fact, fat?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

man you guys are brutal hey op I'll gladly be your friend

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I used the high-tech right-click, 'search Google for this image' and found a month-old reddit gently caress u op u aren't one of us real gamers

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

proof of concept posted:

maybe it will include Track & Field so the OP can get some exercise stomping on the pad thing lol

MOM HOLD THE gently caress ON IM REALLY CLOSE TO BEING ABLE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ABOUT THIS GAME CONSOLE!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

KakerMix posted:

I used the high-tech right-click, 'search Google for this image' and found a month-old reddit gently caress u op u aren't one of us real gamers

yeah this is really disappointing OP. explain yourself

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
These things will be out of stock until May. Of 2018.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Three-Phase posted:

These things will be out of stock until May. Of 2018.

May 2018 is when Nintendo cancels the system.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i bought a wii u. fool me twice shame on me !!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thathonkey posted:

give it to me i never got to play any of the wii zeldas

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

thathonkey posted:

gently caress Nintendo wiiu is still epic

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i sold it after i couldnt get into the new smash for it. the mario kart game was decent. controller was an overblown gimmick nintendo just cant help themselves can they when it comes to these things

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i still want a wii if i can find one cheap. i never got to play wind waker either and i know there is an hd remake for wii

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The FUTURE

OP stands ready to do Cyber Warfare on evil corp GAMESTOP

The action begins as our hero grimly surveys GAMESTOP CORP'S HEADQUARTERS

*huff.... pufff.. SA will LOVE this* he says, valiant

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Professor SJW posted:

i still want a wii if i can find one cheap. i never got to play wind waker either and i know there is an hd remake for wii

dolphin emulator is a thing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i still have an original wii. those things are basically indestructible plus they play gamecube games :cool:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Putty posted:

dolphin emulator is a thing

sorry i prefer real dolphins not emulated ones :colbert:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lol were owning the hell out of that random Redditor, someone plz link ol tubbo momjeanz to this thread

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

also the wii had those fun as gently caress scuba diving games made for stoners, endless ocean or something? Idk

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i wish i was a reddit or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

when will i be able to plug video game directly into my brain and live in it like the matrix so i can escape the horror of my existence

• Locked thread