Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

talk poo poo get hit, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Dr Cheeto posted:

Hey guys the new Zelda looks good, huh?

yes it looks quite expansive

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

the nintendo switch is already bringing so much joy into our lives

just preordered it because of this thread :c00l:

JakeP posted:

This is something that people not being owned generally don't have to say

fuckin lol

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I unironically cant wait to bomb some dodongos

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

typical dumb american. dont you know how many dodongo schools and hospitals end up getting destroyed by your bombs? innocents are dying and you just end up creating more dodongo extremists

freedom aint free, pinko. go sip your milk in kakariko village while real hyruleans walk into a volcano for you.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

I tried to replay skyward sword and was immediately reminded that its bad and motion controls are terrible

skyward sword rules and is good so hmm

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

no sorry it sucks and is bad :shrug:

Oh word ok

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

lol at me for buying a nintendo? lol at you for being so poor that a video game machine is a purchase that even registers

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

cant wait to play dat switch

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

duhhhh im a gay idiot with a baby dick *shits himself*- every single person who will buy the new nintendo console

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

h*ll yeah, a new zelda game! Im going to buy it as soon as im done drinking this pint of dog cum- literally any human who would ever buy or play a nintendo switch

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

its mario kart...rainbow road...the last lap! things are looking close but then, out of nowhere, the kind of person who would buy a nintendo switch is so fat he cant see his dick and loves to gently caress dogs

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

the second I pre ordered my nintender switch on amazon my wife left me and boils formed all over my useless dick, and now im gay!! help!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

ACTUALLY skyward sword was pretty metal

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

*goes to turn on nintendo switch, to play BREATH OF THE WILD, which edge just gave 10/10* oh wait, goons said this would be dumb and gay and my dick will fall off *rolls huge L and hits it, thinking* oh well guess ill have a great time anyway <<ME

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

thats right bitch...EDGE

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

hmm I just realised from these choice gifs that I am legit on a plane for 28 hours the day after the switch releases. I could be that cool guy on the plane, just playing he switch...

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

For like 20 minutes until the battery runs out

yall can plug stuff into power on a plane ya dingus!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

Honestly though, no trollin'. Show of hands, how many of you are picking up the Switch?

lol everyone here will buy a switch

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

2 weeks off...a nintendo switch w/ zelds...and a big bag of weed

:c00l::shopkeeper::hellyeah::shopkeeper::c00l:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

But it comes out this Friday

oh word well maybe ill read a book too

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

What are you gonna do with the other 10 days?

READ A BOOK

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

or idno I didnt get around to the pillars of eternity expansions maybe I'll fire that poo poo up

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

maybe nuclear throne...gonna be a good week

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

chill A man maybe smoke a jazz cigarette and play a few zeldas huh

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

geez

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

here comes a special console!!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

ArtIsResistance posted:

I thought you guys all had jobs and poo poo why do you care about this $250 console so much just buy it and have a good time playing mario kart

hff hff hff and pay an UNREASONABLE PRICE for a SUB OPTIMAL CONSOLE you STUPID oval office?? *has a $14,000 steam library*

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

I will blindly buy any old garbage because I'm smart

heh...not me. im smart and cool and rich.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

Eternal Darkness...Ikaruga...TimeSplitters 2...Viewtiful Joe

FACT

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Bardeh posted:

Like, I want to play Zelda real bad, it looks awesome and I'm sure it's gonna be awesome. Sure, it's a sub 30fps 900p game in 2017, but I'm sure it'll still be fun. But I won't because :lol: I'm not buying a WiiU and the Switch is a piece of crap that won't have any games.

so buy it, play it, and sell it for, like, 20 bucks less. or dont??

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

lol that actually sounds pretty loving bad

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

you might say ive switched positions on this

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

you cant even charge the controllers while you're playing on the loving tv?

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

lol I cant even buy breath of the wild for my wii U because I live in a different region from where I bought it gently caress my gay life

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Code Jockey posted:

region locking lol

a cursory google search says the switch won't be region locked, so hooray for that I guess?

a cursory googling also says that the switch is a baffling piece of dogshit. I've been trolling in this thread as a nintendo fanboy for like 20 pages, and went as far as to make fun of people who thought buying the switch for just one game was asinine. Now I gotta eat poo poo and buy a busted console to play one game for reals and it STINKS.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Mammal Sauce posted:

Softmod, :filez:, and play!

I'll just get a friend to mail me a wii u pal copy. in two pages i've done a complete 180 and can see, with eyes unclouded, that the switch is bad.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

its not region locked, but that doesn't matter because according to the wired dude it couldn't even survive the rigors of a daily train trip during a week of testing. jfc.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

it will be locked in the region that contains all of nintendo's other failed consoles that you bought, so in a sense it is region locked

its all coming down around my ears. the wii was...bad. the wii u was bad! I didnt need that dumb controller screen! I only have three games and one of them is a remaster of a gamecube game! holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

The Dennis System posted:

Just make a traditional console with a traditional controller.

yeah pretty loving much

• Locked thread