Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
My xbox one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Wii u was 200 for a refurbished unit right from Nintendo 2 years ago how much cheaper does it need to be

You can take Netflix from your tv to the bathroom who cares about any games.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

a week ago the hot dig was laughing at people for buying roms again on the switch but now those same people are criticizing it for not having VC?

it's almost like the internet is full of idiots who just come up with reasons to hate the thing after already deciding they hate it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Blue Raider posted:

so is the left half of the controller hosed up or what? i heard it was

I heard it has sync issues but only when you're trying to play from 15 feet away?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

A Link to the Past is

Alttp is slow and clunky with lots of tedious overworld travel and having your progression hindered by events/items just play binding of isaac instead its the same thing but faster and only dungeon

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

the best zelda is darksiders 1

don't play 2 its poo

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm gonna buy BoTW and then never actually play it and just run around taking pictures with the camera-phone-slab thing

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

lmao at people paying thousands of dollars for cars when you can just steal one for free in seconds

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I like to sit I the next county and have someone FaceTime me and point their phone at the tv so this connection issue is a serious deal breaker even though like any sane person i was planning on using a pro controller while its docked

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Well the switch is kinda bad but unfortunately we live in a reality where Nintendo reps force us to buy all their products at gunpoint so...

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Universe Master posted:

It will be a proprietary one that costs $200 each.

Its usb type c, 7 dollars for the cable another 10 for a decent cigarette lighter adapter

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

It will be a massive disappointment because there's no way any game for it can be as entertaining as laughing at people who only socialize online talking about what happens at parties.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Professor SJW posted:

nintendo is really bad at business

You'd think being this horribly awful at business they'd have screwed up enough to be forced out of it some time in the last 100 years

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I can walk through the woods and get lost in caves irl so Zelda is dumb

I can't have sex irl so that's why i prefer more mature games like mass effect

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Literally every office I've ever been in has some dumb motivational poster framed and hung?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The things other people spend their money on that don't harm anyone else occupy a large portion of my thoughts

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

lol the new zeldumb doesn't even have an hour of unskippable cut scenes with Hollywood voice actors what a loving joke of a "game"
https://twitter.com/SethBling/status/836302637716819969

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

a bone to pick posted:

I had one of those but it sucked, the only good game was super mario galaxy

Someone never played escape from bug island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Botw got a 40 from famitsu but it can't even get a 40 from the framerate counter stay salty nintencucks

• Locked thread