Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

nice self ownage from the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

im pretty sure thats not the OP guys. this particular OP is some kind of lunatic that wants everyone to think he's an extremely unattractive goon, probably because in real life he is actually some sort of adonis. just a heads up for you guys.

Yes, upon review that pic is clearly swiped from reddit and is not the op, but I still like making fun of whoever the tubby man is.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

But really, how hosed up is it that op searched for a pic with a fat person reflected in a window and made an op pretending to be about nintendo, hoping that people would notice the fat person and ridicule him?

That's pretty hosed up.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

Parachute account, also fat.

No, it's actually really strange and hosed up, way more than just a boring regular fat person.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

im 90% certain that OP is furiously masturbating to the thought of being called fat and ugly by goons

I don't know why we are the only people bothered by this. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Professor SJW posted:

when will i be able to plug video game directly into my brain and live in it like the matrix so i can escape the horror of my existence

That's really the only reason I'm still holding on

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

What would someone buy him that av?! That is exactly what he wanted from this stunt.

jesus christ, smdh.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Remember Spyro the dragon? I liked that game.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I honestly can't tell if people are stupid or just pretending to be stupid? Just to be safe:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5nqx6r/preorders_will_crazy_they_said_come_early_they/

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Grump posted:

Let's be honest here. Just because the OP isn't the guy in the picture doesn't mean he's not another fatty

I think he's just a normal sized person who gets off on being called fat, an interesting psychological study to be sure...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Did this turn into the actual discussion thread of the nintendo switch, lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Is the switch a handheld thing? Isn't that what phones are for? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I wish I hadn't given my dreamcast to goodwill years ago, I want to play some tony hawk and crazy taxi. :(

• Locked thread