Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Is the op wearing some sort of futuristic wrist computer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I can't think of a sadder three word phrase than "my local gamestop"

Never worn.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Why is he holding his phone so close to his face like a pair of binoculars haha what the heck op

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Waaaaw Nintendos are for big kids too!! *baby pacifier pops out if mouth and stick lines rise up from a dirty diaper

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wow Mario on the pc

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Mom staggers through the Walmart isles in an opiod haze looking for her lost son. "oh... There you are..." she mumbles, eyes half closed. The boy looks up, his rubbery corpulent frame and childlike features beguiling his 30 years of age. A blow pop tucked carelessly in his cherub cheek and a retro graphic tee featuring Samus from metroid with an eyebrow cocked up like the rock and the caption "can you smell what the Mario is cooking?" is stretched taunted over his rectangular torso. Sticky hands lift up a red and white box like a supplicant at and alter. "mom, it's the new Nintendo. Can I get it... Pleeeeease"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Applewhite posted:

Nintendo Switch?

Heh...

More like...

Heh...

Dumbtendo Shits

:eyepop:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I had some roommates that camped out in front of a Walmart in freezing rain uin order to get their hands on the wii back in 05 or whatever and they bought it and brought it back to the dorm and were playing it and I walked in a took a look at the screen and I said "why do the graphics look worse than Mario 64?"

A noticable flush worked its way up my friends neck and onto his face and he muttered " I think it looks.... Awesome"

I defriended him from facebook almost a decade ago but I'm sure he's buying this new Nintendo right now as we speak.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I will not be buying one because the only gaming consol I need is my laptop with commander keen and scorched Earth running in dosbox op

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Hey here is a cool pro tip for you.... Don't buy the Nintendo Switch and instead download duolingo on your Samsung Galaxy and learn German or Spanish or something. It's free!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Gutenberg tag! Wie ghet's?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

The Dennis System posted:

Vidya games are fun. Learning another language is a boring chore.

Actually its super easy and fun

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Excuse me but the video game the last of us was actually truly and easily the finest storyline that I have experienced taken in or enjoyed in the last 15 years

If I met you irl I would not shake your hand

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Batterypowered7 posted:

Honestly though, no trollin'. Show of hands, how many of you are picking up the Switch?

I'm going to buy a switch. A light switch for my cool dad workshop where I'm restoring an old piper supercub

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

sometimes i think i would like to play an old game then i realize they are really ugly and bad

Yeah the original Duke nukum side scroller is just so uuuuugly I much prefer the vistas and eyegasms of skirim and overwatch

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm super excited to go pick up my Switch and Breath of the Wild in about 20 hours!

Me 2

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I mean mii too

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

also it looks like the battery can easily be replaced as it's not attached to the screen by glue like so many cell phones and other portable things

thank god

Cool cool good to know this 400 dollar toy will need to be disassembled and repaired before you can play with it

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
My body is ready, as they say.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The only failure is when a grown man picks up a video game controller to play a video game instead of having relations with his wife and bringing her to climax multiple times

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
You know what would he cool? A single device that was portable, had its own screen, long battery life, and it's got emulators on it so I could play any game made in the last 40 years... Anything from atari to c64 to dos to nes to Sega to dream cast etc etc etc. And it only cost a few hundred bucks. Man that would be so cool.

Oh wait I already have that. *points to 5 year old acer laptop*

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

This looks pretty good for a junior higher art contest entry

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Do you guys think the Nintendo Switch is a direct result of the shaming Japan suffered from those bombs we dropped on them

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i call it the nintendo splash because it is making a big splash in my heart

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i watched that one video and he has a good point why is it called the nintendo switch but the sound effect it makes when you plug it in is a "SNAP!" sound? do yall think that the inscrutable japs in charge of this thing got the word switch mixed up with snap? i

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

And we wonder why isis hats us.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Not as good as dc:ss

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I call it the Nintendo Britches because I'll be needing a new pair after I pop the buttons off of mine from being so proud of owning this ground breaking system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Was minrcraft what started this stupid crafting craze or was it just riding the crest of the wave that was already there

• Locked thread