Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Call of Duty Legacy Edition is getting as much space on my local gamestop's window as the Nintendo Switch. Let's face it this thing is dead on arrival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm sorry for whatever circumstances led you to hate Call of Duty and Nintendo, OP. I hope your next life turns out better than this one.

Hmm. Yeah. It's called being a real gamer.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Kuato posted:

OP hasn't changed his outfit since that one pic of him drinking a coke and sitting in front o a monitor in the dark. You guys know the one

I don't know it. Could you post it for us?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

935 posted:

lol is that an actual camera

It's a PS Vita which features a camera far superior to that found on the Nintendo 3DS

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Nintendo Switch is not going to have a camera at all BTW. Fail much?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Zorodius posted:

hey OP, get a load of this!!:

you're a cool dude and I hope you have a nice day :)

Fucker

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Smash it Smash hit posted:

dont worry OP i am incredibly handsome and people still try to "own" me when i post pictures of me online

I'm not being owned.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Nolan Arenado posted:

What would someone buy him that av?! That is exactly what he wanted from this stunt.

jesus christ, smdh.

Two words. Puppet Master

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

buglord posted:

op come back :(

What's up?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

KakerMix posted:

How does it feel to make someone spend :10bux:

I would have prefered it in my paypal but its okay I guess.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Putty posted:

OP one day i will firmly believe you will be this thin if u belieb in yourself and try hard

Thanks but my genetics wont allow for that

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

autoaim.cfg posted:

:same:

TinEye gave nothing and I couldn't find anything on Reddit either.

Methinks the O in OP stands for Ozma... 'cause "Ozma fat".

It's me Ozma

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Applewhite posted:

*Mario Brothers bounces off a mushroom and lands dick first in a wasps' nest.*

Switch player: "awesome!"

What the hell dude.. what's your issue?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Applewhite posted:

The player guides Zelda through the maze so he can rescue the princess.

A monster appears!

Fairy: hey! Listen! This monster can only be defeated by purchasing a bottle of Mountain Dew. Scan the q-code on the bottle with your Switch Scanner to activate your attack!

That's absurd. Get your strawmen out of my thread please. If you have a reasonable critique of the Nintendo Switch that's fine but this is just madness. Mods?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Another great product from Wintendo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbG3F9RwlcY

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Yes hello video game store? I am a grown adult who desires to purchase the "Nintendo Switch."

My penis? Very small and bad.

This isnt a thread for making GBS threads on nintendo switch fans dude.. its for making fun of the switch itself. Lets all just chill out okay? Maybe lay off the red bull.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

SeXReX posted:

the best zelda is darksiders 1

don't play 2 its poo

I thought 2 was supposed to be better

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Breath of the wild is going to be really good I might buy a Wii u for it

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I traded mine in for what I paid for it 3 years ago lmao, wtf, do idiots still want this trash heap for babies?

Yeah it sure sucks to have a softmodded NEw 3DS XL in the sleek black colorway with infinite free games.. NOT.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Rutibex posted:

you can play DS games on your phone

You cant play 3ds games on your phone

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Just purchased my Wii U and getting excited to play Breath of the Wild and other great Nintendo exlusive games like Super Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

kikkelivelho posted:

You joke, but there's definitely some truth to the idea that Nintendo has failed to adapt to the growths and changes of the gaming scene. They still seem to think that games are the electronic toys of the early 90s and that the people playing their products are young teenage boys with little intellectual capacity. The modern gaming landscape is dominated by Sony because of titles like the Last of Us. Modern gamers want their games to not only test their skills but to also make them think and that's something that Nintendo absolutely doesn't want to do.

Either the Nintendo themselves are afraid of handling more complex subjects or they think their core audience can't handle darker and more complex stories and worlds. Either way Nintendo is stuck creating games with very black and white simple to understand ideas and concepts and it seems to be causing damage in terms of sales. You can also see this unwillingness to change and improve in their hardware decisions. Sony and Microsoft are constantly offering gamers better ways to experience their games while Nintendo is stuck working on terrible last gen hardware. IMO the gaming market is no place for such conservative and regressive strategies.

Yeah I wish more media would cover deep complex themes like the zombie apocalypse.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Pssst that's not the theme

Right the theme is that he wants to gently caress the little girl. Its been done better in literature.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Applewhite posted:

No story will be as dark and profound as Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Cant wait to play Wind Waker in HD with sick new lighting and water on my Wii U

Blue Raider posted:

no story will have a more boring and lovely first dungeon, thats for sure

It wasn't that bad dude

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Jesus Christ, what is happening to this place? Horizon discussions? OP, the title of this board is VIDEO GAMES. Guerrilla studios are entertainers of commoners, lay folk. They're perpetrator of crimes against language and art. This stuff is meant to be played/seen by adolescents and children, and even then the offspring of human cattle who do not deserve an education or the chance to speak freely in our society. This is for people below the culture barrier, impossible to save, the kind of idiots who think Louis C.K. is funny. These types of games train you to be a mindless moron.

There are so many plebeians, so many proles, so many redditors and tumblr kids on GBS nowadays. I hoped and prayed that they would not infiltrate the precious sanctuary I know to be GBS, but it has happened. There is only one solution: we need a special moderator for this board, someone who is actually intelligent.

I have been trying to inform some of you about this, but you are unable to grasp it. I demand help from the owners of this website. Every thread that is not about classical, intelligent, and/or aesthetically superior video games have to go. I demand bans. I demand that all movie game threads, waifu threads, Overwatch threads, pseudo intellectual high school philosophy game threads, and Modern game discussion of ANY kind be deleted on the spot. This is the only way to save this board from the slavering buffoonish virus that is slowly killing it.

This includes your thread, OP. You are an idiot for liking this game. I would suggest you a list of classics that might enrich you, perhaps save your future, but you are probably beyond repair. I have forwarded your disgusting post to Hiroshima. I hope you kill yourself.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Breath of the wild is going to be the greatest game of all time.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Very excited to play the greatest game of our generation: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Keep your hopes low, friend. It's made by the same team that did Skyward Sword :stonk:

Oh word? That was a great game.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Cell shading (isn't that what that style of graphics is called?) looks so dumb now and are used to mask the fact that the game has bad graphics and that makes me sad

Know what else looks dumb? Your loving posts, mate.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

I'm going to play the new Zelda in 1 min when the update finishes

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

I AM THE TOILET posted:

breath of the wild is yet another zelda game, that looks like zelda, plays like zelda, loving quacks like zelda

but you dingdongs haven't had another zelda in five years so okay time to do some backflips for iwata-san a one, a two, a god drat it my lovely wireless wagglestick desynced again but seriously fellas, zelda game

Take a drat chill pill

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Putty posted:

le epic memes, my dude!

Get out of my thread you weirdo

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

If you didnt play games at 10fps on your dads lovely PC when you were a kid you aren't a true gamer.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Horizon is more CD Projekt than Ubisoft.

It's got extremely fail combat, so this is accurate.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Professor SJW posted:

im going to play horizon AND the new zelda. im a crazy man someone stop mee :wth:

Going from an interactive open world with killer physics to a Ubisoft open world is going to suck my man.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

I got Breath of the Wild for WiiU and I think if you take away the 10 Zelda points from the metacritic score it's pretty accurate. A good game but lol at a 98 for it.

I think you should add 10 points, because it's the greatest game of all time bitch.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

No, I don't think they pay them I think hype just fuels inflated scores for a lot of games and first party Nintendo games are some of the worst offenders. The standard open world game tropes that get poo poo on for other games, like climbing towers to reveal the map, are getting praise in Zelda reviews.

It's a good and fun game but it's not better than the Witcher 3 or Horizon Zero Dawn.

Its so much better than both of those garbage games lmao

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

I guess I can see someone liking the Witcher 3 more if they really like trashy young adult fantasy novels or something but Horzion Zero Dawn.. just lol...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

I AM THE TOILET posted:

lmao gonna wait until this game is $9.99 at the gamestop before i play it; NINTENDOWNED!!!!!

It's literally never going to be that price.

• Locked thread