Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

proof of concept posted:

maybe it will include Track & Field so the OP can get some exercise stomping on the pad thing lol

everyone knows a window reflection adds a good 100lbs at least. cut OP some slack man!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
OP hasn't changed his outfit since that one pic of him drinking a coke and sitting in front o a monitor in the dark. You guys know the one

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Carmant posted:

I don't know it. Could you post it for us?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

This guy looks better than you, stitch-head! loving dork!

i told you i have a medical condition!!!1 :argh:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

:shittypop:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
How has gamestop managed to not go the way of Borders and Circuit City? I cant remember the last time I've been there; I think I got Halo 2 SE there in 2004 and maybe some other game that was out of stock everywhere else.

Who is their demographic? Fatty Mcbutterpants recluses who cant afford Amazon Prime?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Grant DaNasty posted:

sorry, i thought you said "depants"

Whoa, thread is well deserving of all the man babies

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Nolan Arenado posted:

I honestly can't tell if people are stupid or just pretending to be stupid? Just to be safe:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5nqx6r/preorders_will_crazy_they_said_come_early_they/

Almost looks like OP. But thats on Reddit and this guy is on the Something Awful DOT COM Forums so is obviously not the same guy.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Professor SJW posted:

gonna build a guillotine to kill myself quick and clean

Gonna prepare my "he'll never be the head of a major corporation" jokes in advance. Thanks for the heads up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

bitmap posted:

lol at me for buying a nintendo? lol at you for being so poor that a video game machine is a purchase that even registers

:agreed:

• Locked thread