Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

Great list, OP. But you forgot

Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4) — Feb. 28

Hrmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

UMvC3 is dogshit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's incredible that MvC Infinite will be even worse uglier and sell ten times as much. Based comic book universe expanded universe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MvC1 in fight cade is your best bet. MvC2 and most Naomi games don't work on MAME so to play it online you'd have to use a Dreamcast emulator with an online hack or something. Which is a drat shame because MvC2 is pretty great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Although that could be outdated info , I don't really keep up on mame news, maybe they've figured it out in the last year or so

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Theres a barcade near me with a MvC2 cab. its messed up because the place actually requires quarters, but its fun because barcades attract loads of f*cktarded millenials who dont even know what a fireball motion is but love Iron Man so I can sit there and take their quarters for hours. nicely captures an arcade feel I thought would never exist again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Horizon Zero Gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

That's a .jpg dude.

Yeah

• Locked thread