Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I thought blacklist was really win but the first person shooter section that were in the game solely to make a jab at first person shooters was fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I only recall it happening once but it was without a doubt the most awkward fps design ever

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor posted:

Oh yeah, I remember that bit - where you play as Sam's sidekick, right? (Don't recall his name, but he may or may not have been black) Yeah that was pretty bad, although at least it was a fairly short segment

Yeah. It's almost like they intentionally designed it to be bad as part of his side kicks story arc lol. So when later in the game he controls like Sam Fischer it's supposed to be impactful. I did like a lot of things in that game, like the scoring system that would reward you for different styles of play

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The co-op operations were really cool, shame about it being a uplay game tho

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
True life gamer story, when the first splinter cell came out me and my dad rented it but got totally stumped when it came to a part that required us to press L3. We had no idea that the sticks could click down and we hadn't even beaten the tutorial when it was time to return it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hearing bob describe this picture was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Garry

• Locked thread