Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

R. Guyovich posted:

Great list, OP. But you forgot

Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4) — Feb. 28

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Berserk musou game comes out tomorrow

How much of the game takes place on the boat, I wonder...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

One Man Trash posted:

spoilers about the ending

the game ends on th eboat lol

tumor looking batty posted:

It supposedly ends on the boat lol

LMFAO

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

I like your av!

And is anyone else planning on getting Ghost Recon when that comes out in March? I regret not preordering/buying Rainbow Six: Siege on release as it turned out to be much better than expected (i.e. actually good and not poo poo - played it 260+hrs and still going), so I've preordered GR:W instead. Hopefully it's good; should be OK if the AI is half-decent, since I normally prefer single player+coop games over PvP.

I heard the AI is really unfortunately dumb, but thankfully there's an open beta in the next couple days so I guess we'll get to find out.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I thought that part was in Conviction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYnh5rABWpA

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Horizon Zero CD4 T Lymphocyte Count

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wildlands is a lot better than I expected, but I don't think I'll be getting it because Zelda and Nier are both launching that week and that's more than enough open world gaming to last the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

AI squadmate: A Navy Seal, a Delta force operator, a Green Beret and an Army Ranger all walk into a bar...
Me: [scrambles to find TV mute button]

• Locked thread