Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

I like your av!

And is anyone else planning on getting Ghost Recon when that comes out in March? I regret not preordering/buying Rainbow Six: Siege on release as it turned out to be much better than expected (i.e. actually good and not poo poo - played it 260+hrs and still going), so I've preordered GR:W instead. Hopefully it's good; should be OK if the AI is half-decent, since I normally prefer single player+coop games over PvP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I heard the AI is really unfortunately dumb, but thankfully there's an open beta in the next couple days so I guess we'll get to find out.

drat, hopefully that's not the case. :( Or alternatively, they've been working on improving it prior to the launch

extremebuff posted:

i saw wildlands on the release schedule for march but im skeptical of anything ubisoft makes

I was too, (Chaos Theory was Ubi jumping the shark) up until I eventually gave Siege a go - it's pretty good! Restored a little of my faith in Ubisoft, that's for sure. Worth giving it a go if you like competitive shooters, I think. Some of the shenanigans you can get up to with the destructible environment is a very nice change of pace from stuff like CS:GO, that's for sure.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Eh, I don't think anything they've done since then has been better (or even on-par) with SC:CT, really. And I doubt that they'll be releasing any better games anytime soon -if at all- either

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

frank.club posted:

I thought blacklist was really win but the first person shooter section that were in the game solely to make a jab at first person shooters was fail

Oh yeah, I remember that bit - where you play as Sam's sidekick, right? (Don't recall his name, but he may or may not have been black) Yeah that was pretty bad, although at least it was a fairly short segment

• Locked thread