Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I don't know why I'm surprised by Nigel Farage but I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Am I wrong to read the addition of Ken Bone as a desperate attempt to seem cooler, particularly the younger crowd?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Bushiz posted:

I assume ken bone is trying to make himself into a Joe The Plumber situation and has an agent shopping his poo poo everywhere, rather than an attempt at a "get" by cpac.

Apparently Joe the Plumber went into journalism and runs a "news site" now. Which is kind of weird.

skaboomizzy posted:

He's at a booth, not speaking on stage

Some sponsor or vendor brought him in

I for one am shocked they could book him on such short notice, I'm sure he's got a lot going on

That someone thought he was worth bringing in kind of boggles me considering how irrelevant he is now.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I've been in meetings all day and haven't been able to watch. Anything particularly interesting or noteworthy happen yet?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

MaxxBot posted:

Yes, they're wearing Ken Bone pins :lol:

How lame do you have to be to want to purchase Ken Bone merch

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Surprised at the low traffic itt tbh

Surely it will pick up once Trump makes his appearance and says something inflammatory.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I take it from the lack of NYTimes notifications on my phone that Trump's bit was boring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Was the Russian flag thing a funny prank or are conservatives actually Russia fans now

• Locked thread