Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I spent half that promo humming Goldberg's music as if to summon him to make it more interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MotU posted:

good they bungled them after liek the 3rd week and im sick of lookin at em

WWE really has blown it with them. Even I'm starting to think they're getting old.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

reach42 posted:

I think my current issue with Enzo & Cass and to a lesser extent The New Day is that their booking's been pretty stale for the past few months, and those two tag teams really need novelty to keep their constant falling back into gimmicks & catch-phrases from getting incredibly boring

I liked late 2015/early 2016 heel New Day more because they were more dynamic then.

I still like them, but it was slightly more fun when they were making GBS threads on New York and trashing Country in Nashville.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Why are New Day "hosting" Wrestlemania?

Why are they wrestling Jinder and Rusev?

Why?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I've thought of New Day as guys who laugh like hyenas for a while now so I'm glad I don't have to think that's a stupid comparison anymore.

Also, RIP that iPad.

Jerusalem posted:

USA: Hey come watch the wacky hijinks of the detectives who investigate brutal sex crimes against children! :haw:

Then stay for the flamboyantly effeminate totally straight man and the wacky hijinks of his family!

CHARACTERS WELCOME.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You know she Russian, right?

:thurman:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wh....why not just take the iPad and run with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

WEEEEEEEEEEELL

• Locked thread