Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Brock finding new ways to make a lot of money to not do poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Okay seriously guys I am legit enjoying Raw, is it just me being my Pollyanna-about-wrestling self or has this Raw legitimately ramped up the intrigue for the Raw side of Mania?

Because yeah.

LMAO at this camera shot

It's been legitimately better since the Royal Rumble but that's kinda damning with faint praise and it's still nowhere near SmackDown.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh of course not. Allow me to clarify somewhat.

The Raw side of Mania for me has gone from complete write-off dumpster fire to "may have stuff of interest".

A lot of that depends on where Sami and Joe are headed post-Fastlane to me. Like is this just a one-off to give Joe a big win or will this feud go into Mania?

Hey, Seth's back!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hahaha he kicked outta the punch.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hahahah it was kinda only a half powerslam but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
New music for Strowman!

• Locked thread