Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Did the crowd really turn on Enzo & Cass already? :lol: Raw booking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jiro posted:

So is the Rock gonna make a surprise appearance?

He's going to be the mystery partner and raise Roman's hand again.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
He's....so...strong... :shobon:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
"Getting revenge" after already beating their asses last week :lol:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

VJeff posted:

It's me, I'm the 27 year old guy who's totally gonna go see that Power Rangers movie in the first week.

No worries dude that was us now 30-somethings with the first live action Transformers movie like a decade ago.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Blaise330 posted:

How is Jack so intimidating while being so tiny and polite?

Bryan inherited the power from Tazz and had to pass it on to someone else now that he's retired.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Writer Cath posted:

Gallagher's next feud should be with a Canadian, where they try to out-polite each other. Never even make it to the ring because they keep holding the door for the other guy.

Sami & Jack doing this gimmick while Owens is in the background exasperately :sigh:ing and :rolleyes:.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol they blew the bayley title pop just to cut an angle about Stephanie being right. Jesus Christ

:agreed:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
DDP :unsmith:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:rip: Sami

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

nooneofconsequence posted:

is Rollins definitely out for Mania?

Seems like they're booking under the assumption that he is, but if he heals fast they can easily have him do a run-in.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Is this supposed to be funny or intimidating, I can't tell.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh of course not. Allow me to clarify somewhat.

The Raw side of Mania for me has gone from complete write-off dumpster fire to "may have stuff of interest".

Well just about every long-term planned feud except Seth's is coming to fruition this year, instead of 80% of the show being derailed followed by Vince spite-booking everything.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

bartok posted:

Braun is actually a good wrestler?

Braun was always good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Braun Strowman loving owns

• Locked thread