Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Are they just trying to make Enzo progressively less and less likable so when they turn Cass solo it'll be a relief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

They're already at the point where Cass should be solo with Enzo as his manager or just gone.

which is insane, given how good they have been together in the past

Raw's tag team division includes the Bullet Club, Enzo & Cass, The New Day and a Cesaro/Sheamus team and is somehow boring and terrible.

I weep for Primo and Epico nightly

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

roman reigns is taking food out of r-truth's mouth

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Last week's show really left some doubts in my mind about if Roman Reigns was bigger and stronger than the entire tag team division put together so I'm glad I got the emotional closure I needed.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

that was a lot sweeter and deeper a package than I thought they'd do for him, that was nice.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That one segment was a better build for Neville/Gallagher than the several weeks preceding it put together.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

sheep

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

watching someone from the east bay try to hide their seething hatred for los angeles is always painful

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

you can't beat charlotte for the championship, as evidenced by all those times you beat charlotte for the championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

like, every time people post they're going to turn Roman heel poo poo like this makes me want to agree entirely because this is so transparent assholish behavior, but it's also the WWE, so

• Locked thread