Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

It might not happen with Big Show but there's about a 40% chance it'll happen with Jinder once his supplements run out.

what's the sikh term for "destrucity?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

Rick Rude when.

rick rude once beat the poo poo out of the warrior, threatened eric bischoff with a .357 magnum, and had skinny chicken legs that couldn't squat his own body weight if he just ate a plate of spare ribs.

of those three things the third is probably the most likely reason vince would never let him in the hall of fame.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

hahahaha "reinforcing" just means they're trying to cover for the fact that they're rigging it to collapse

god damnit i didn't think about it until you ruined the surprise for me

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

that was a good hoss off until loving roman reigns came out

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

strowman is my new favorite wrestler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Amme