Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

b-minus1 posted:

He's probably enjoying a footlong right now.

It's actually only 11" though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Will there be some kind of class action lawsuit about this? Seems like there should be...

I love me some class action lawsuits, I've hit up starkist, naked juice, and sabra recently.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

hosed up if true

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

gonna hit you with his cockatrice

Nolan Arenado posted:

Will there be some kind of class action lawsuit about this? Seems like there should be...

I love me some class action lawsuits, I've hit up starkist, naked juice, and sabra recently.

"The chain will also pay a whopping $520,000 in attorney fees, plus $500 each [~83 footlong sandwiches] to the 10 people who headed up the lawsuit."

"Subway restaurants will now be required to measure bread, so that Footlong and 6-inch sandwiches will indeed be at least 12 inches and 6 inches, respectively."

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kassoon posted:

"The chain will also pay a whopping $520,000 in attorney fees, plus $500 each [~83 footlong sandwiches] to the 10 people who headed up the lawsuit."

"Subway restaurants will now be required to measure bread, so that Footlong and 6-inch sandwiches will indeed be at least 12 inches and 6 inches, respectively."

What the gently caress is that weak rear end poo poo?!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bodyholes posted:

... eat ...

Fresh

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^did you get the BMT x CCC yet?!?!?!

i ate fresh three times last week im not eating fresh at all this week

I don't feel I deserve it. :smith:

Honestly if I had a really long workout (hah, right) or went hiking or kayaking for an entire day or something that would probably be pretty good.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
subway is ok 90% of the time. I was in palo alto a few weeks ago and the artist made a sloppy one with the sandwich falling apart the instant I opened the wrapper. very mediocre! :sad:

but I did like the $6 price tag

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nolan Arenado posted:

Lol best part is it's not a real thing. They get the dough from a truck in presized pieces and they just weren't stretching them out enough before cooking. so it's the exact same amount of bread it always have been they just require the full stretching so people and the courts don't get mad

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm mad about deli meat!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm mad about deli meat!!!
There is a thread for that. Please use the search function.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Sandwiches? I like Alvin Ord's

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
The Noble Pig is good too

Eat fresh imo

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

myDad posted:

Sandwiches? I like Alvin Ord's

lovely schlotsky's ripoff, wow

that's like making a subpar copy of human turds

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^^ I thought the exact same thing. But I kinda liked Schlotzsky's. They had sourdough.

I wish we had more local cheap sandwich shops. We have maybe 1 or 2 around here.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your chomo sandwich OP

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

How many attorneys does 520k get you? Two?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
what kind of person doesnt like subway??

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
OP ordered the jared special an they gave him 12 year old meat

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Subway is the worst sandwich chain for that reason. If they actually make your sandwich right it's decent, but it's like a 50/50 shot that it will be half-rear end slapped together with veggies that have been sitting out. No other chain is anywhere close to as inconsistent.

Yeah at least every time you get jimmy John's ours going to be reliably loving drowning in mayo to cover up stale tasteless bread

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

There's been lots of talk about Subway around these parts lately and I decided to check it out again. It was bad, what a mistake it was ordering from them! I got a toasted buffalo chicken sandwich, but they gave me ice cold chicken with it. Like what the gently caress? Was disgusting! Ice cold chicken on a hot sub? What the gently caress were they thinking? They used to actually microwave the drat chicken first.

Didn't even finish the first half of the sandwich before giving up on it.

Wish I went literally anywhere else for dinner tonight!

Had a worse experience at kfc this evening. Ordered a bucket half original half extra crispy. Could not tell them apart, chicken was tough and the "crust" was like mud they slathered onto all the pieces.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I wish I could gently caress the lady from Garbage in the subway tonight. :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i had icey cold meat balls put on a sub once

only discovered this when i got home

JARED!!!!!!!!!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You know it's a good subway when the entire staff looks like an inbred family.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

For vacation this year I am going to print out a map of Subway locations, throw a dart, and visit whichever one I land on. :)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Anyone ever see a Subway inside a subway?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Dear Satan... the freshness of such a setup. Can you imagine?

It'd be like the end of that one kubrick film with the giant space baby, only way more implied pedophilia

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

yes

so many people died :(

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

No but I've seen plenty of Subways in gas stations and IMO that doesn't speak very highly to the quality of their food

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
No, I would not like my cold cut toasted.

Why would you even ask me that?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The best sandwich place in my city is Brown Bag Deli. It owns so hard. Amazing soups and salads too.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im on a keto diet so please just fill the take away bag with ham and cheese and all the veggies and mustard mayo and give it a good shake

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
your sandwich artist was an amateur

here they always microwave the chicken to heat it up before assembling my sandwich

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just go to Harris Teeter for fresher, higher quality subs than Subway, for only $3.50.

Subway? More like suckgay.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I dunno about the rest of the US but if you're in the Northeast and choose Subway over Sheetz or Wawa I don't even know what to tell you

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
They call it subway because you take one look at their subs and go the opposite way

Syntax Erin
Jan 1, 2012

I enjoy Subway on a work day when i just need something to eat on the job. But for leisure? No thanks.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Nolan Arenado posted:

It's called lawyers working for $600 an hour

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

I dunno about the rest of the US but if you're in the Northeast and choose Subway over Sheetz or Wawa I don't even know what to tell you

Sheetz tastes and smells like a hot diaper. Also it's a gas station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

Sheetz tastes and smells like a hot diaper. Also it's a gas station.

Dave, no, just no... that is just so not true.

• Locked thread