Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bargearse posted:

I've never had any of these bad experiences. maybe Subway shops in the US are uniquely bad or something

Eh, it's a franchise. Every one is different. The one by me is just fine. Apparently another one downtown maybe 2 miles from me is a dirty poo poo hole. :shrug:

edit: page 4, EAT FRESH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
Every sandwich I get at Subway tastes the same...

Is that the "fresh" I'm tasting?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

one time I went to subway after not going for years and the Hispanic woman working there kept asking me "toasted?" like 100 times because I had no idea what the gently caress she was asking me

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I had Subway for lunch and the green peppers were too thick

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got subway again because I hate myself and am too depressed to cook. The artist put the tomatoes on last this time. I guess because it was easier to fold or something. It was interesting.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Did you give your instructions all at once. I tell my sandwich artist what ingredients to put on one at a time, in the order I want

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

my subway has a little bell that the customer is supposed to ring if they make a "perfect" sandwich. there is also a manager who is constantly leering over everyone ensuring that the bell is rung every single time. when you ring it the manager says "THATS A PERFECT" and then every employee echoes "THATS A PERFECT"

it must be hell on earth to work there but as far as subways go its pretty good stuff as an end result.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tom Gorman posted:

my subway has a little bell that the customer is supposed to ring if they make a "perfect" sandwich. there is also a manager who is constantly leering over everyone ensuring that the bell is rung every single time. when you ring it the manager says "THATS A PERFECT" and then every employee echoes "THATS A PERFECT"

it must be hell on earth to work there but as far as subways go its pretty good stuff as an end result.

would push that button every time

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

500 bad things posted:

would push that button every time

I would never ring it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I always do any of that poo poo that can improve the life of a customer service worker, it's my one redeeming quality as a person.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like my men like i like my eat fresh

a drippy footlong

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Tom Gorman posted:

:hitler:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
SUBWAY QUESTION: Do they have egg salad at your local Subway? Mine doesn't so I stopped going years ago, also I learned to buy and cook my own eggs, great job

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tom Gorman posted:

Ugh that reminds me of how Coldstone Creamery used to force all the workers to sing together whenever someone left a tip

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

When I was in China a few years ago I spent a few bucks at KFC and McDonalds just to see what they were like and maybe try the locally-exclusive menu items

Wasn't brave enough to try the Subway tho

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

extra stout posted:

SUBWAY QUESTION: Do they have egg salad at your local Subway? Mine doesn't so I stopped going years ago, also I learned to buy and cook my own eggs, great job

A fast food egg salad? No way that poo poo would be edible. Like holy poo poo!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

mostlygray posted:

The Subway by my house actually has a "Sandwich Artist" I don't have to tell him how to make a sandwich, I just say "dealers choice" and he makes me something. He remembers that I always buy Jalapeno chips for my co-worker and never asks questions. I hate when they ask questions.

He just makes a sandwich and it's typically edible. That's all I ask for a sandwich.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kelp Me! posted:

Ugh that reminds me of how Coldstone Creamery used to force all the workers to sing together whenever someone left a tip

Do they not still do that? And isn't that the place where it's not even ice cream, just some random assortment of cheap chemicals that resembles ice cream, lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've had Coldstone maybe twice ever when I was younger and it really didn't even seem like ice cream. It was bad. Not a fan.

I haven't had ice cream in a long time. I should get some. I wonder if Subway sells it.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Which Wich has a pretty good french dip au jus sandwich that I'll get from time to time.

That's my Subway story.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Jesus Christ posted:

Which Wich has a pretty good french dip au jus sandwich that I'll get from time to time.

That's my Subway story.

Which Wich owns because I can get sriracha tuna there and it's really fun to order and customize your sandwich on their paper bags.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Italian Herb Bread
Cheese (chedder and motezerlla)
Meatballs with extra meatballs
Olives
Raw onion
Jalapenos

Toasted

Salt
Pepper
Ranch Dressing

Thanks op ill pick it up in an hr

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
SUBWAY IS GARBAGE IN GENERAL GUYS

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can you imagine actually working at Subway, having to assemble tasteless garbage ingredients just perfectly right for picky autistic screechy white trash fuckers all day every day? I'd kill myself.

"No, put the peppers on FIRST, THEN the onions! Jesus Christ, learn to do your job!"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'what am i doing here... i am a sandwich artist, not some machine! i want to live! i want to live, dammit!'

*spurts entire mayo container onto italian herb and cheese and eats it*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gridlocked posted:

Italian Herb Bread
Cheese (chedder and motezerlla)
Meatballs with extra meatballs
Olives
Raw onion
Jalapenos

Toasted

Salt
Pepper
Ranch Dressing

Thanks op ill pick it up in an hr

That sounds bad.

You're also adding salt to something that has 1,000mg of sodium already. For a 6".

Doesn't seem like you're eating fresh.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can't imagine adding salt to any fast food item, lol.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Eating at Subway? Heh, enjoy your sawdust bread, chumps. :smuggo:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That's how they get all the fiber in there.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Scrubway: eat trash

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Tonetta posted:

Scrubway: eat trash

Tonetta: eat rear end

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Life hack: if you have a cool sandwich artist, you can add meatballs to any sub

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I didn't know Jared was out of jail already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Life hack: if you have a cool sandwich artist, you can add meatballs to any sub anything

• Locked thread