Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

There's been lots of talk about Subway around these parts lately and I decided to check it out again. It was bad, what a mistake it was ordering from them! I got a toasted buffalo chicken sandwich, but they gave me ice cold chicken with it. Like what the gently caress? Was disgusting! Ice cold chicken on a hot sub? What the gently caress were they thinking? They used to actually microwave the drat chicken first.

Didn't even finish the first half of the sandwich before giving up on it.

Wish I went literally anywhere else for dinner tonight!

Had a worse experience at kfc this evening. Ordered a bucket half original half extra crispy. Could not tell them apart, chicken was tough and the "crust" was like mud they slathered onto all the pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread