Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I ate fresh again today and they didn't do too bad. I actually got 2 subs since I'm in a horrible depression cycle. So now I have food for today and tomorrow. I got a turkey breast and splurged and got bacon on it. It wasn't bad. I also got a BMT for tomorrow.

I'm eating way too fresh. I'm in the danger zone.

Also, welcome back DGSW. Glad to know you're not dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^did you get the BMT x CCC yet?!?!?!

i ate fresh three times last week im not eating fresh at all this week

I don't feel I deserve it. :smith:

Honestly if I had a really long workout (hah, right) or went hiking or kayaking for an entire day or something that would probably be pretty good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^^ I thought the exact same thing. But I kinda liked Schlotzsky's. They had sourdough.

I wish we had more local cheap sandwich shops. We have maybe 1 or 2 around here.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I exclusively order the spicy italian with pepperjack on foot-long italian herbs and cheeses. I add lettuce, onions and a small amount of chipotle southwest.

I've ordered only this for a decade now.

Ladies, if you're looking for a commitment, I'm over here.

This is almost exactly what I got for years as well, just more vegetables. Then I began working on my weight. A spicy italian can have up to 1,200 calories or something. Then again, even a veggie sub can have that if you fill it with ranch and some other poo poo. I moved to a chicken breast sub with mustard instead of mayo or whatever but then I wasn't eating enough calories. I think another subway thread turned me onto the BMT. A happy medium.

I'm going to die by sodium. Well no, alcohol but poo poo these things have a lot of salt.

edit: eh, after looking at the nutrition I guess it mostly boils down to the toppings. But when you're counting calories one or two hundred calories is a big difference.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Feb 22, 2017

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My friend used to get a roast beef foot long exclusively.

What kind of cheese? None
Any sauce? None
Any vegetables? None
Are you sure? Yes

He got bread and roast beef every time. I don't know how he did that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gaunab posted:

Next time ask for two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

They have a giant Big Mac now.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Professor SJW posted:

it's when a woman feeds you a sandwich while you're on the toilet

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bargearse posted:

I've never had any of these bad experiences. maybe Subway shops in the US are uniquely bad or something

Eh, it's a franchise. Every one is different. The one by me is just fine. Apparently another one downtown maybe 2 miles from me is a dirty poo poo hole. :shrug:

edit: page 4, EAT FRESH!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got subway again because I hate myself and am too depressed to cook. The artist put the tomatoes on last this time. I guess because it was easier to fold or something. It was interesting.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Tom Gorman posted:

my subway has a little bell that the customer is supposed to ring if they make a "perfect" sandwich. there is also a manager who is constantly leering over everyone ensuring that the bell is rung every single time. when you ring it the manager says "THATS A PERFECT" and then every employee echoes "THATS A PERFECT"

it must be hell on earth to work there but as far as subways go its pretty good stuff as an end result.

:hitler:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've had Coldstone maybe twice ever when I was younger and it really didn't even seem like ice cream. It was bad. Not a fan.

I haven't had ice cream in a long time. I should get some. I wonder if Subway sells it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gridlocked posted:

Italian Herb Bread
Cheese (chedder and motezerlla)
Meatballs with extra meatballs
Olives
Raw onion
Jalapenos

Toasted

Salt
Pepper
Ranch Dressing

Thanks op ill pick it up in an hr

That sounds bad.

You're also adding salt to something that has 1,000mg of sodium already. For a 6".

Doesn't seem like you're eating fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That's how they get all the fiber in there.

• Locked thread