Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

my dog died im sad posted:

What happened to Jared? Is he still in jail?

no he's a mod now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nolan Arenado posted:

What the gently caress is that weak rear end poo poo?!

Lol best part is it's not a real thing. They get the dough from a truck in presized pieces and they just weren't stretching them out enough before cooking. so it's the exact same amount of bread it always have been they just require the full stretching so people and the courts don't get mad

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Chinatown posted:

lol @ tha OP failing at eating fresh

AYO OP

maybe

MAYBE

you should motherfucking eat motherfuuuuuckin FRESH B1tCH!!!

whatever Momma Koehler

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

listeria sucks

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

one time I went to subway after not going for years and the Hispanic woman working there kept asking me "toasted?" like 100 times because I had no idea what the gently caress she was asking me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tom Gorman posted:

my subway has a little bell that the customer is supposed to ring if they make a "perfect" sandwich. there is also a manager who is constantly leering over everyone ensuring that the bell is rung every single time. when you ring it the manager says "THATS A PERFECT" and then every employee echoes "THATS A PERFECT"

it must be hell on earth to work there but as far as subways go its pretty good stuff as an end result.

would push that button every time

• Locked thread