Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

There's been lots of talk about Subway around these parts lately and I decided to check it out again. It was bad, what a mistake it was ordering from them! I got a toasted buffalo chicken sandwich, but they gave me ice cold chicken with it. Like what the gently caress? Was disgusting! Ice cold chicken on a hot sub? What the gently caress were they thinking? They used to actually microwave the drat chicken first.

Didn't even finish the first half of the sandwich before giving up on it.

Wish I went literally anywhere else for dinner tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yea, wish I would have gone to Five Guy's tonight dad.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OctoberBlues posted:

If Subway still had $5 footlongs I might go there sometimes, but with prices the way they are now? No way!

They got em for $6 this month. But yea, they served ice cold chicken on a sub that was supposed to be hot and toasted :(

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kassoon posted:

$6 for 11 inches is what I gave your mom because she's a nice lady that likes subway sandwiches

Yea, she said your rear end was quite sore after she gave you her full 11"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

b-minus1 posted:

He's probably enjoying a footlong right now.

It's actually only 11" though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

extra stout posted:

SUBWAY QUESTION: Do they have egg salad at your local Subway? Mine doesn't so I stopped going years ago, also I learned to buy and cook my own eggs, great job

A fast food egg salad? No way that poo poo would be edible. Like holy poo poo!

• Locked thread