Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Smythe posted:

Just get the Veggie Delight and get on with your day. Save some scratch and keep all the good flavor. Don't waste your time and body on their basement-tier meat.

:yeah:

Subway's alright but lol remember Blimpie's how garbage was that place

there are a few still in existence and they don't even try to hide how sad they are

also I'm sad all the Quizno'ses around me closed they were pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

No but I've seen plenty of Subways in gas stations and IMO that doesn't speak very highly to the quality of their food

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I dunno about the rest of the US but if you're in the Northeast and choose Subway over Sheetz or Wawa I don't even know what to tell you

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tom Gorman posted:

my subway has a little bell that the customer is supposed to ring if they make a "perfect" sandwich. there is also a manager who is constantly leering over everyone ensuring that the bell is rung every single time. when you ring it the manager says "THATS A PERFECT" and then every employee echoes "THATS A PERFECT"

it must be hell on earth to work there but as far as subways go its pretty good stuff as an end result.

Ugh that reminds me of how Coldstone Creamery used to force all the workers to sing together whenever someone left a tip

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

When I was in China a few years ago I spent a few bucks at KFC and McDonalds just to see what they were like and maybe try the locally-exclusive menu items

Wasn't brave enough to try the Subway tho

• Locked thread