Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

gonna hit you with his cockatrice
$6 for 11 inches is what I gave your mom because she's a nice lady that likes subway sandwiches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yea, she said your rear end was quite sore after she gave you her full 11"

I know it costs extra but holy guacamole!!

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

Nolan Arenado posted:

Will there be some kind of class action lawsuit about this? Seems like there should be...

I love me some class action lawsuits, I've hit up starkist, naked juice, and sabra recently.

"The chain will also pay a whopping $520,000 in attorney fees, plus $500 each [~83 footlong sandwiches] to the 10 people who headed up the lawsuit."

"Subway restaurants will now be required to measure bread, so that Footlong and 6-inch sandwiches will indeed be at least 12 inches and 6 inches, respectively."

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

I ate fresh last night cause I was too sick to cook. $6 to feed 2 people (or half a goon) is a great deal when you've got a D+ for cost of living on areavibes

• Locked thread