Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whoa whoa whoa... what the hell is "https://" op ?

can mods investigate and possibly ban this piece of poo poo for posting a cross site forgeried phishing attempts on something awful forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
fuk i only have 126 characters remaining

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

About the only time I intentionally go to Twitter is when the forums go down and I check Lowtax's account to see if there is any news about it.

that and more recently to get updates from the President of the United States of America but i found out i can get those beamed directly to my phone. probably the only useful push notification to have. i feel like im living in a dystopian scifi thriller it is incredibly sick.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

my twitter account is really hot right now

at me, son

• Locked thread