Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm actually wearing ladies deodorant and I think THAT is the future DGSW.

I forgot to put my deodorant on this morning. I forgot to go downstairs and get the new Speed Stick out of the grocery bag downstairs and bring it to my bathroom so I went through my morning routine and just never did it. So then I took my wife to lunch and was like, gently caress, muh pits are all swampy and she's like gently caress it dude, use some secret.

I slopped this poo poo on and I smell pretty good and I'm dry as gently caress up in there. It's a little waxy but the smell reminds me of loving fat girls in college so w/e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread