Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The right honourable Ed Balls has decreed this thread the designated waiting list for liver and pancreas transplants.

This megathread, as per C-SPAM tradition is run and maintained (poorly of course) by a bunch of alcoholic derelicts and druggies who choose poorly how to spend their free time! :sparkles:

punchymcpunch posted:

Hi C-SPAM,

Who would've guessed when we all got on this crazy ride that Trump would still be president after 69 days? Not me, that's for sure. Because it's day 69 I've written you a song; I hope you like it. Tune by Mr Billiam Joel.

*strums lute, retunes lute*

Ken Bone, Pisstape, redpills, Sally Yates
Iron Curtain, death is certain, Mar-a-Lago
¡Jeb Bush!, Bernie Sanders, Orbit gum, nothing matters
Bill Mitchell, Mitch McConnell, window sickos
Feminazis, Kylo Ren, Rare Pepe, M Bison
Chvrches, Depeche Mode, synthwave analogue
Justin Trudeaux, peckerwood, Donald Jr photoshoot
Ed Balls, Trump click! calls, burning house with melting dog

Trump trump trump trump trump
Trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Trump trump trump trump trump
Trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Piss boy, Manafort, Spicer's wearing gum jorts
Red Hat avalanche, Alabama chili ranch
MAGA, emails, Power Rangers fighting snails
Obamacare repeal lol, Jared Kushner cuckold
Elon Musk, James Deen, Boston's got a winning team
Mr Robot, Ned Stark, Joseph Joestar, Marky Mark
Richard Spencer, moustache, Stephen Miller, bash the fash
Pigman theft, planet's effed, so much for the tolerant left

chorus

Ukraine, Z'ha'dum, milk drinkers, gorilla cum
Pewdiepie, Cloud Strife, Scotch Tape on his ties
CHUDs, Solid Snake, Trump Doctor sex cake
White House Russian plant, Alex Jones goblin rant
McDonalds, KFC, lol assassin, hypernormalize me
Brexit, taco bowl, ghost bed, WoW gold
Nazifur, free trade, (((globalism))), Yemen raid
Alt right, left click, Weiner texts pics of his dick

chorus

Facebook, Flynn's gone rogue, Youtube, Teen Vogue
Fox News, Fake News, nihilistic nite crew
Daisy Ridley, Star Wars, drugs as cheap as candy bars
Couch feet Kellyanne, sabre rattling, tiny hands
Russian dressing, s i m p s o n s w a v e, Obama through the microwave
Shook Nate, election day, what else do I have to say?

chorus

Sanctions, Winona Ryder, WaPo article on spiders
James Comey, Master Shake, anime, Deep State
Shia Labeouf 4chan flag theft livecam
Steve Bannon nevernude accelerated decrepitude
Ben Garrison antifa man, get a brain morans!
Shut down Meals on Wheels, ghostwrite Art of Deals
Stormfront, Breitbart, Piss Christ modern art
Fuckboi press corps, I can't take it anymore!

extended chorus

:tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt:

This megathread's focus is generally on Donald Trump's current reign as Chancellor of his puppet regime which is run by an ad-hoc skeleton crew known as The Legion of Doom, i.e. "Why we Drink" set to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsZx9kHvU4

However, international and domestic incidents are covered as well as loose and general topics, just with the spin of drunken insight into uncharted waters.

Despite being a huge mess of a thread, it is not a chat thread. We have one here.

Our current C-SPAM president at the time of writing this is: crazy cloud All hail! May his unconventional wisdom be our light in these dark and trying times. Inshallah~

Nite Crew has a radio station/video/chat thing which helps unwind from the insanity and blow off some steam :beerpal:
It is most active during EST evening hours, between 7 pm - 1 am Movies typically run at 10 pm EST
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Everyone is welcome to post! Day Crew, Lurkers, Tourists, D&D refugees, whatever. It's not some exclusive club, nobody gives a shiet. :justpost:

There are only a few conditions to keep in mind while posting here if you are new to this thread and C-SPAM in general.

C-SPAM's Nite Crew embraces the philosophy of Ephemerality: In which all good and bad things come to an end eventually, and our posting is but a mandala for Death 👏 Is 👏 Certain~👏 Namaste.

https://twitter.com/CherOfficiaI/status/830175962864115712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fenrir's chains are broken. Hannibal ad portas. Dondal T;armp did a reverse benghazi killing an 8 year old american girl who liked minnie mouse cartoons and an american soldier. Kali has come to collect. Oppenheimer did nothing wrong. Dr. Ian Malcolm was right.

Especially if you are new, read the rules!!

mormonpartyboat posted:

dnd probates u for wrongthink

cspam probates u for anythink

This is important so that you aren't the type of poster that goes

"B-b-but...I came here into this sub-forum to this thread specifically to find substantial news instead of a news site and to engage in disingenuous intellectual debate where I am always right and you are wrong. Instead... all I got was pages and pages of circlejerks, tired memes and terrible youtube links to music!!! I'm complaining because my tummy is upset on account of drinking too much milk and I refuse to offer any articles or links of my own and I won't contribute either!!!"
:qqsay:

You aren't the first, and you won't be the last at the McDonald's Drive Thru window. Spam is in the name of the sub-forum :chloe: It's a fast and loose environment and yer just kicking the hornet's nest if you choose to hit submit reply without this kind of self-awareness going in this thread. It's just a fair warning.

If you really want to have a discussion on a particular topic with regards to Trump, his cabinet or what the h*ck is going on America today, provide links and articles or news. People will engage you! Just don't expect to always fully pan out. Drunks have hang overs to deal with in this nightmare scenario and prefer summaries.

Brevity is cherished here unlike D&D.

If you truly want to gaze into the abyss and learn what the gently caress really happened today, we have this nifty Abyss Gazer device. (Seriously, click on it. You're welcome.)

It is a patented prototype that allows you to observe safely in the finite space of our lives, the dark aura convalescing into this pit of despair without making your brain bleed right out into your eye sockets and dripping grey goo tears after warping into a subconscious singularity where distinguishing the gap between reality and a farce is impossible and you just never come back. :tif:

It's not a guarantee, should the prototype fail:

Alcohol has been proven by Nite Crew scientists after laborious experimentation to be the one guarantee to ensure your brain does not go completely broken to survive this presidency.

Time has slowed down significantly since our first Twitter-American President's whirlwind transition into the White House. It has been proven by Nite Crew scientists that alcohol is a time traveling device that will help you escape the phenomenon of slowed down time being weighed down by this highly dense pocket of insanity by briefly altering your consciousness and desyncing it from this current timeline and allowing you to fast forward when possible.

Black out periods have been recorded as common, so as always use it safely and responsibly since tampering with time and space with alcohol requires a massive amount of energy resulting in volatile and unstable rifts in the continuum. :science:

Should you find your alcohol tolerance level too high after a certain point and can no longer fast forward through time, which will be unavoidable after a period.... It will be time to shatter the veil by using alcohol as an incendiary device against the structure that houses this swirling mass known as the Reality Distortion Bubble. You will know when the Reality Distortion Bubble reveals itself, cloaked in the flag and cross, spewing fascist rhetoric.

Be sure to waste as much American whiskey as possible in the process of undertaking in this eventual, inevitable and arduous task.

Not a Step posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

crazy cloud posted:

I'd fight jeb!

I'd knock the poo poo outta jeb!

e: president Donal Tump murdered an 8 year old American girl in a reverse benghazi, and her favorite ween album was the same as urs

All good and bad things come to an end, you should know this by now, inshallah. :twisted:

The Previous thread can be found here.

Here's to 7 more slow, torturous years of this insanity if we aren't lucky enough to be vaporized off this floating chunk of dust suspended in space. It's been a month. :cheers:

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Links and dum poo poo

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/ - A neat and tidy site to figure out what's going on in bored rich rear end in a top hat's day to day life at the behest of our mercy. Daily recap

http://trumpbone.zone/ - Monthly recap from CortezFantastic

https://themoscowproject.org/timeline.html- Moscow Project, a general timeline between Trump and Russia's connections

https://twitter.com/esembrat/lists/tiny-hand-dictators - "This journo twitter list is the equivalent of a police scanner for Trump and Trump collaborator related events. Most news/views tweets posted in the thread are found here. It is an invaluable resource." - SpiderHyphenMan

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEu3KY-hNCbWVCXrqQfPB9w - Live Satellite News, uploads and streams the insanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVMUGwKcLE - Piccolo takes supplements from the Infowars Store

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue - Teen Vogue, get your regular resistance news. What Washington Post or NYT are too scared to publish, Teen Vogue has got you covered.

https://cspamthinktank.tumblr.com/ - Thinking Face Gallery, Greatest Hits~, Thanks to AHandedMissus

(more to be added :effort:)

The Chart of The Thinking Face Emoji

Use this guide throughout the presidency, you will need it. Credit to Weeping Wound.

Drastic Actions posted:

I just got done working on a new website for generating Thinking Face images, thanks to the power of The Cloud™ and a lot of "System.Drawing".

Now you can make your own Thinking Face images, with a whole lot less effort.

Drastic Actions posted:

Okay, GIF support for the C-SPAM Thinking Face Generator is now live. I'm calling it a :airquote: Alpha :airquote: feature since I'm still working on making it more consistent. But it's good enough for use right now.

Evolution of the Thinking Face

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Apr 12, 2017

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
what is going on i don't understand

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it's a palace coop

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
RESIST!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
we didn't even reach page 8888

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

down with the winter palace!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
MY DICK IS READY TO MAKE POSTS AGAINST TORMP

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
two threads? I can barely keep up with the one

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

no mods no masters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Despite being a huge mess of a thread, it is not a chat thread.

fake news in the op???

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Ground floor

Also Milo has only yet begun to be destroyed (he posted selfies to prove this 4chan account is him in other posts)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dat shang tsung

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
get hosed

byob historian fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 16, 2017

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
rip trump thread, died just before the rest of us

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Let's get to 6900 again!!!

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
not drunk enough I can still feel my face

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:grin:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
nite crew rises

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

first

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Thank god I hate nite crew/ day crew inside joke stuff

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
oh hello

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mo_Steel posted:

rip trump thread, died just before the rest of us

the trump thread had 2 die, so the trump thread could live

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

ed, balls?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
close this thread, reopen the other one until it gets page 100000

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

this is zdr's fault isn't it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oh boy, I'm getting in on the ground floor of VOLUME III!

Rocks posted:

Thank god I hate nite crew/ day crew inside joke stuff

Would you consider Nite Crew culture to be a cancer that will kill the forum?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MaxxBot posted:

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
not in it, voted 1

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

hey since we're starting to talk about anime again, feel free to have this daycrew simulator i just made

https://tinyurl.com/gv57keq

spun the wheel, landed on ANIME

accurate simulator

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
nice

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Whoa lol like...page number 1 checking in lol I'm the number "1" poster you might say!!!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FRIST POTst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Rocks posted: