Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Trump simply is delusions of grandeur

Edit and Ed Balls is simply grand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

D1E posted:

poo poo I just found out McDonald's Apple Pies are no longer two for $1.

Sounds like you were in for a big Sup-Pies

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Solarin posted:

here's me doing my dick shine at this news :jackbud:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

sexpig by night posted:

so did Hannity have a meltdown yet

hannity has been in a state of continuous meltdown since 11/4/2008

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

FAUXTON posted:

The best thing is that it would turn the four simultaneous day crew into hardcore trumpists if he did this.

Did your avatar change today? Also while I have you here, ask your wife what is the best book on HIV/AIDS from a historical perspective. (I've already read Jacques Pepin.)

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
lol trump got cucked hard by the GOP and democrats

cuck cuck cuckkked

lollllllllllll

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

The boss (his name is Dick Shine or something like that) got fukken fired. Hamnity is probably feeling like the last nazi in Berlin right now getting told Hitler shot himself

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fullhouse posted:

fox news: full of rapes

in getting the mental healthcare runaround today i was referred back to the office where they laughed in my face about being raped

america! :911:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

D1E posted:

poo poo I just found out McDonald's Apple Pies are no longer two for $1.

Since they stopped deep frying them, what's the point?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

once a potus has exhausted the new car smell honeymoon and congress is starting to think about the midterms its kinda tough to get the ball rollin on landmark legacy defining legislation thats already in one form failed spectacularly and is popular w precisely 2 people and 1 of those people is congressional bottom paul ryan

be fair, ryan is at least a power bottom

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Fullhouse posted:

hannity has been in a state of continuous meltdown since 11/4/2008

I think he promised to give his thoughts on his show tonight

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Apraxin posted:

Louisiana DA's office comes up with novel way to increase conviction rate - run a reign of terror over public defenders, charging them with bizarre, trumped up felonies, dragging the cases out for years, withdrawing charges when it looked like they might lose the case but reserving the right to reinstate them at any time, all kinds of fun stuff:
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/858993704744439808

this all seems cool and good and not at all monstrous

Jesus Christ.

e:

quote:

Another OPD attorney, Sarah Chervinsky, testified in the same hearing that Napoli had threatened her in open court shortly after Blume’s indictment. According to her testimony, a judge asked her during an unrelated hearing why she and Napoli couldn’t just get along. She said, “We can be friends when he stops indicting my friends for doing their jobs.” Napoli shot back, “How about you’re next, Sarah.” Chervinsky told him she wasn’t afraid of him.

“Not yet, you’re not,” he responded.

It wasn’t the first time Chervinsky had faced Napoli’s threats. According to her testimony, Napoli said he would bring criminal charges against her and her co-counsel for talking to a client’s family members, and against the family members themselves.
:tif:

Evil_Greven fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 2, 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ShutteredIn posted:

lol trump got cucked hard by the GOP and democrats

cuck cuck cuckkked

lollllllllllll

I watched a Fox Panel and even Famous Piece of poo poo Charles Krauthammer admitted Trump got totally loving rolled

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

so did Hannity have a meltdown yet

He made a big huff about it being 'the end' of Fox News when it was reported that Shine was on very shaky ground last week, so now he just looks like a loving idiot and has been keeping mostly silent beyond tweeting about having lawyers or whatever because even he's smart enough to know that Bill Shine was probably his last layer of protection.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

ex post facho posted:

be fair, ryan is at least a power bottom

You fishin for a "legs day" correction? That dude would be the least interesting lay on congress

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Stop comparing Trump to Teddy. Whether you like his politics or not, Teddy actually got the poo poo done that he said he was going to. Teddy is a legit top 5 president.

James Polk owns too.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

in this, the time of trump, all i can do is laugh

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
louisiana seems like the receptacle for all the dregs of white humanity, a sort of blighttown, if you will

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

unrelated but how is Rush Limbaugh's heart not backfiring like an old Pontiac by now? It's 2017 dude's been poppin pills and smoking cigars and generally living like greasy poo poo for like 3+ decades

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

im sure the DOJ will be all over that louisiana DA

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

Trump simply is delusions of grandeur

Edit and Ed Balls is simply grand

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Andrew Jackson

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Atoramos posted:

I think he promised to give his thoughts on his show tonight

Which should be on right now, IIRC.

https://twitter.com/DylanByers/status/859226218326917120

Fix fucked around with this message at 03:25 on May 2, 2017

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/TheIJR/status/859167409021870080
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/859171629443756037

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

HOCKEY OWNS

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

best sean makes me feel good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

HOCKEY OWNS

The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
have you thought about praying to our lord and savior ed balls?

it is not hard you can repeat after me

our ed balls who art in england, tweeted be thy name
thy shadow kingdom come
thy dance be done
on the floor as it is on the stage
give us this day our posts and forgive us our shitposts
as we forgive those who shitpost against us
and lead us not into d&d
but deliver us from last posts
for thine is the edward, the michael, the balls
forever and ever amen

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

uhhh uhhhh totally knew that Andrew Jackson died before the Civil War when I was shooting my idiot mouth off earlier, believe me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

in getting the mental healthcare runaround today i was referred back to the office where they laughed in my face about being raped

america! :911:

oh god im so sorry

your a good person and showing strength that most will never have to

im sorry i dont know more than a lil soundbite to give, but if theres anything else i can give plz straight demand it from me

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

A few passengers on the #TrumpTrain -- not many, but a small start -- have started to realize the conductor nodded off a few stations ago.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mdemone posted:

Did your avatar change today? Also while I have you here, ask your wife what is the best book on HIV/AIDS from a historical perspective. (I've already read Jacques Pepin.)

If it's still the Hindenburg one then nope, it's been there since November. Someone really salty about the election wanted to make a point about the guy who parlayed a loss to an aging centrist fossil into political prominence.

Dr. FAUXTON recommends "And the Band Played On" by Randy Shilts. She's more on the science side of things (her doctoral department was pharmacology and experimental neuroscience and her dissertation was on how HIV rips up the blood brain barrier) but that's her recommendation on the history.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

oh god im so sorry

your a good person and showing strength that most will never have to

im sorry i dont know more than a lil soundbite to give, but if theres anything else i can give plz straight demand it from me
can you turn me into a power ranger :3:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

HOCKEY OWNS

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

HOCKEY OWNS

no it doesn't

but lmao why did all the penguins fans leave they always win against the caps

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

triple sulk posted:

HOCKEY OWNS

he was a poo poo treasurer and is a poo poo ambassador

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

HOCKEY OWNS

*clutch*

*grab*

*clutch*

*grab*

*clutch*

*grab*

hockey is boring white people sport

at least watch lacrosse, an exciting white people sport

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
dolphins are definitely super racist. also rapists

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

no it doesn't

but lmao why did all the penguins fans leave they always win against the caps

Because Penguins fans are the Blackhawks fans of the east

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

paranoid randroid posted:

its really really weird to see a headline like that because im old enough to remember when people thought AIDS might cause the end of the world

Going to be a ton of people in Africa who don't have to die. I mean, they still will because :capitalism:

• Locked thread