Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/834598174731956224

as goes kansas so goes the country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Squizzle posted:

aftet the revoot chst yestedau i fpyva a sitw stteamibg the swties anf habe vewn watching the weord canadian rough trade seasin

cab any yospos peeps tell mw how realistuc tgos show is aboyr coloupter????

headline: forums member suffers stroke but no one notices due to bad typing gimmick

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i hope everyone going past that guys house walks on his lawn gently caress that guy and his dumb lawn

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

just like melania and trump, they have a great relationship

obama already started this process before he left office, trump just wants credit for it

it being the end of the world, i guess

thats admitted pervert ken bone, get it right or pay the price

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CNN posted:

One of the ways the White House hopes to make its case is by using a more expansive definition of terrorist activity than has been used by other government agencies in the past. The senior White House official said he expects the report about the threat from individuals the seven countries to include not just those terrorist attacks that have been carried out causing loss of innocent American life, but also those that have resulted in injuries, as well as investigations into and convictions for the crimes of a host of terrorism-related actions, including attempting to join or provide support for a terrorist organization.

careful expanding the definition of terrorism it's already stretched so thin it may break

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thanks cincoman

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
brb going to smoke weed recreationally while i still can

plus its sunny out rn :cool:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

kellyanne: im proud of the choices i made i guess you could say im pro-choice NO NOT THAT CHOICE!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

lol Bannon is going to destroy the entire country because he is a Leninist by his own admission, who admires Satan and Darth Vader, and he's going to pin it entirely on Trump who is just nodding along like an idiot, unaware of what's going on because Fox News hasn't said it in explicit terms yet and that's where like 90% of this intel comes from

bannon wants to destroy the state

bannon is the state

look at bannon's face

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
bannon: DEATH TO THE STATE!

*chugs bottle of everclear*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Samurai Sanders posted:

Trump doesn't occupy the front page of the news every day anymore, so I feel like I'm kind of out of touch. What's the number one thing that could screw up his presidency right now?

trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"sorry, we can't say that your campaign isn't committing treason, but we could make another statement about hillary's emails if you'd like"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the alt-right is a liberal false flag

just like school shootings abortion clinic bombings and domestic terrorists

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mintskoal posted:

they have "connoisseur" weed here that you can buy at dispensaries but the only thing i can tell that's different is that

1. it is double in price
2. it has the name willie nelson on it

people pay for it though so whatever

ive seen that, some places sell that poo poo for like 25 bucks a gram plus tax

probably just old hippies who get duped into thinking you need to pay the most for the "good weed"

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
*holds out pinkie while smoking a joint*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Connoisseur weed is the funniest thing in the world, especially when it's often fast growing indicas.

I remember when Girl Scout cookies hit the stores and some places were trying to get $20 a gram when they also had $25 eighths of equally potent high quality good poo poo one jar away. Also all the stores had "unique" gsc.

Whatevs

usually if you can smell the stuff and know your own tastes it's easy enough to not get ripped off just don't ask for recommendations or they will always point to the most expensive poo poo

who could have possibly guessed this man would be anti-weed?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
so uh milo wrote an essay about digimon for breitbart in 2014

milo's digimon essay posted:

But nowhere in the Pokémon canon exist the moments of maturity, complexity and artistic achievement that Digimon, at its best, has offered its fans. The investment required to wade through poor releases and boring anime and seek out moments of sublimity is the sort of journey only a true aficionado can appreciate, and it is that ravenous, determined and intellectually curious nature that marks out the Digimon fan. Digimon fans are the Wagnerians of video game and anime culture.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/11/20/the-lost-franchise-why-digimon-deserves-a-glorious-renaissance/

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

milo's digimon essay posted:

Both Pokémon and Digimon can now claim a degree of retro chic, plus, in Pokémon’s case, a well-known killer theme tune. But although Pokémon has attracted a larger following and made more money, Digimon has emerged with hindsight as a clear connoisseur’s choice.

the well known killer theme tune of pokemon

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

john carpenter's escape from chicago

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Baloogan posted:

glen beck was v anti trump and hes now trying to be a liberal again because he got so loving owned

he tried to do a alex jones thing for like, a decade and didn't have the soul for it

last i heard he was still pushing the soros paid protestors line so he seems to be waffling on the whole being liberal now thing

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

eeeeeemmmmaaaiilllss?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/screencrushnews/status/835271556855103490

would be interested to know which obama wanted to watch monster trucks, but here is the more relevant part to this thread:

av club posted:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump has only asked for two movies to be shown at the theater: Pixar’s Finding Dory, and the James Franco/Bryan Cranston comedy Why Him?, the latter possibly due to a highly successful viral marketing campaign in which millions of people screamed the movie’s name every time they remembered he was president.

he probably thought cranston's character just didn't want anyone else loving his daughter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Leviathan posted:

nam nitecrew as hell

we should all be happy that kim jong un has been satisfied by just murdering his own family instead of having bigger ambitions

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hmmm I wonder, yes I just wonder what Jason Chaffetz has to say about this!

"he just used a private address, not a private server. we rate this two out of ten hillary's on the evil scale"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Elephanthead posted:

How much vodka can your liver process?

not nearly enough, trust me

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

What does nite crew roll their spliffs with? I use camel :c00l:

why would you want to ruin the taste of the weed?

smoke bong rips then have a cig like a real american

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

I don't like hoppy beers which means the world pretty much as nothing to offer me as there is apparently some kind of arms race as to who can cram more and more hops into their brew

hops mask the alcohol better so it's more of an arms race to see who can make the highest abv percentage IPA that is still technically drinkable

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lagunitas has a seasonal cappuccino imperial stout that is about 9% that I would recommend drinking...

after two big bottles of the strongest hoppiest ipa u can find :flip:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Duscat posted:

oh my god

this intelligence report doesn't come to the conclusion i want, write it again

30 years of putting ideology ahead of facts is finally coming down on us, hard

maybe they are resorting to Jedi mind tricks

*waves hand* "this is not the intelligence report the president was looking for"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

dont doxx me

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the best anime is doug

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/RepMcGovern/status/835606593349816320

!

Yoder is in KS-03, which went verrryy slightly for HRC, but he performed better versus the vote than someone like Issa did.

issa used to be a car thief so he knows a thing or two about crime

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

acab

eff the cops

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Phone posted:

"It was an information and intelligence gathering mission, and it was successful!"

we gathered intelligence that has been available online for ten years and killed an 8 year old and a navy seal

mission accomplished

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
who knew rocket science was hard?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nichael posted:

gregg
rulz
ok?

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

also, fuckking lol at "trump era"

the trump era = the extinction of mankind

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

i know this seems like a cheesy thing to be worried about, but it says something that the trump admin can't even get it together to do this fun silly thing for kids (thousands of them per year) that has been going on since the 1870s, presumably because it doesn't add to trump's riches or bannon's power

Could the White House Easter Egg Roll go the way of the correspondents’ dinner?

the turkey pardon will now be a public execution

we will not bow to that filthy bird

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/836270109052264449

getting murdered by a gun nut < getting yelled at by a liberal

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

*spicer walks out on stage in front of children gathered for the easter egg roll in bunny costume*

*takes head off*

"the easter bunny isn't real. he was made up my the media in order to discredit your parents. there will be no eggs to find because the easter bunny has never existed. fake news period"

*abruptly leaves*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
how much ketchup would you need to put on a chunk of charcoal in order to get trump to eat it?

• Locked thread